Total 198 properties: 66 sold, 13 reserved, 119 available. Prices and availability...Building
completed Date of completion:
Type of property: Apartments (various types), 1-bedroom apartments, 2-bedroom apartments, Houses
Total area: 78.58 m2 (net area: 71.12 m2 plus common parts: 7.46 m2)
Ref. No.: Sozopolis Spa&Wellness Resort
The idea behind the Sozopolis was born after many sentences which started with "If only…" It is not just another new development to invest at. It is not just bricks and plaster.
It is a whole new concept of experiencing the magic of life, as we want you to start living the dream…
Sozopolis Resort is unique in every aspect. Designed as a perfect replica of the ancient town of Sozopol, the marine complex bears the same architecture, style and spirit of the old town with its beautiful cobblestone streets, surrounded by galleries and art shops, small cafes and a fine dining at Fara Restaurant. Surrounded by spectacular views and marvelously landscaped gardens, the complex presents an outstanding collection of apartments and villas, dedicated in affording the utmost in unparalleled luxury and subjected to a demanding set of quality standards.
Sozopolis Resort is located on Kolokita cape 2 km south of the old town of Sozopol and 10 min drive from Primorsko Airport. It occupies an area of 88 500 sq.m and is presenting total of 186 residential units. Approximately 80% of the holiday homes have views towards the sea.
• The complex is separated in eight residential regions and comprises of 56 semi-detached houses with one to three bedroom apartments, as well as 21 detached houses. All of the units will come with completed bathrooms, ready to be furnished according to clients’ expectations and personal demand.
• The size of the one- and two-bedroom apartments varies from 60 to 145 sq.m
• The size of the three-bedroom apartments varies from 160 to 167 sq.m
• The size of the individual houses is 260 to 490 sq.m, some of them surrounded by private garden
Resembling the town of Sozopol, the complex has various small shops and galleries, cozy open-air cafes and an elegant restaurant.
Full relaxation, healing and beauty procedures will be provided in the Spa 7 Wellness Centre, which is spread over 1400 sq.m and comprises of several different zones:
• indoor and outdoor swimming pools and Jacuzzi;
• well-equipped gym;
• thermo zone with sauna, solarium, herbal and steam bath, tropical showers and halls for hydrotherapy and talasotherapy;
• massage zones, healing baths and therapies.
Sozopolis Resort has the following unique advantages:
• well-preserved and available for visitors archeological excavations with monumental value;
• church at the very cape of Kolokita;
• high quality of the materials and the construction, strong control of the building process;
• close proximity to Sozopol beach and far from the noise of the crowded resort;
• 24h security
• gardening and maintenance of the common areas
• cleaning of individual apartments
• payment of commodity expenditures on behalf of the client
• interior design, furniture supply and fitting
• subletting of apartments on behalf of the client
• a certain volume of rentals guaranteed
• advice and mediation on rental contracts
• after-rent property care
• All buyers will be required to sign a Preliminary Contract one month after they have send a deposit.
• No company is needed to own an apartment or house in Sozopolis.
• It is not necessary for buyers to visit Bulgaria in order to sign the contracts or to acquire the ownership of their apartment. All paperwork and documents can be completed and posted to our office by secure mail.
• BulgarianProperties charge no agency commission for purchasing in this complex.
Reservation of apartments
Any apartment or house in Sozopolis can be reserved immediately with a non-refundable deposit of 5000 Euros paid into the developer’s bank account by bank transfer. The buyer is expected to sign a preliminary contract with the development company as a proof of the payment. The second installment is to be paid within approx. 30 days after reservation.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY (Site plan with the different regions and number of houses)
(Constantly updated. The full price paid is written in the title deeds. Additional costs, notary fees, local tax and stamp duty are approximately 4-6% on top of the purchase price and there are no other hidden costs.)
More information about Sozopolis Resort:
- Prices and availability
- Construction update
- Property features
- Area features
- Site plan
Reference number: Sozopolis Spa&Wellness Resort
€ 160,303 - € 1,200,000
1,629 €/m2 - 2,686 €/m2
Sizes of units: 78.58 m2 - 567.05 m2
Upon purchase there are additional costs
Important: Terms of payments