READ OUR TIPS
1. The price is the decisive factor. Offer your property at the lowest price you can afford. Don’t forget that it is the market that sets the price!
2. Do not put a reserve in the price so as you can reduce the price when bargaining, because it must be as attractive as possible!
3. To be able to offer the best price, optimize your finances, so that you don't have unexpected expences such as exchange rate fluctuations. In Bulgaria you will usually sell a property in Euros. After that you will need to repatriate the sales price into another currency (e.g. GBP). So, the best is to fix the exchange rate of your domestic currency to the Euro with Smart Currency Exchange as early as you start the sales process.
4. If you can, offer the buyer a flexible payment plan with deferred payments and the option to use the property in the meantime.
5. And last, most importantly… choose a real estate agency with an impeccable reputation which can guarantee you the best possible advertising of your property through all channels.
For 5 more valuable tips when selling your property urgently please register with your e-mail: