BULGARIAN PROPERTIES' Code of Conduct
• We maintain the highest level of honesty and professional integrity in all our operations.
• We do not discriminate or deny any equal treatment to clients or to potential clients on the grounds of race, religion, gender or disability.
• All statements and information given in electronic, written or oral form are accurate to the best of our knowledge and are not purposefully exaggerated or misleading.
• All client information is treated in the strictest confidence and is not shared with any third parties, other than as required to manage and fulfill client requirements and transactions.
• We act promptly when receiving any correspondence and we respond to every communication at our earliest convenience.
• We are conversant and up to date with the laws relating to property purchasing and we adhere to these laws and to any changes in them in all of our operations.
• We avoid any conflict of interest in all property transactions.
• We implement training, monitoring and assessment procedures to ensure that all members of staff within our company understand and follow this Code of Conduct.
We recommend that you choose BULGARIAN PROPERTIES as your partner when buying, selling or renting properties in Bulgaria!
For information, advice and comments contact us by e-mail or call +359 2 9 11 50.