Type of property: 1-bedroom apartments
Total area: 63.27 m2 (net area plus common parts)
Furnishing: Fully furnished
Ref. No.: VAR-TVN 001
FIRST-LINE POSITION ... 99.9% SEA VIEWS ... PERFECT BEACH IN FRONT...FULL FURNISHING
APARTMENT COMPLEX SIRENA is a seaside beauty currently being constructed in a prime position just 20 meters from the sand beach in the heart of Golden Sands - one of the most opulent resorts in the Northern part of the Black Sea Coast.
Our Sirena Apartment is located in the very heart of this famous resort and gives you an unique opportunity to enjoy the exclusive combination of forest and sea. The apartment is ready and available for buying and renting afterwards. The comпlex has 24 h security. Next to the complex, there are supermarkets, bank and all restaurants in Golden Sands resort are just around.
Whether you are looking for a healthy nature or you simply want to treat yourself with the sensational beach lifestyle and the wonderful panoramic sea view, Sirena Apartment can be your ideal holiday home.
Golden Sands: Key features of the resort, winner of the Blue Flag international award
• Only 18 km north from the city of Varna and the airport there
• Declared a protected territory back in 1943, Golden Sands covers a territory of 177,13 hectares
• The beach starts at the foot of the forest - it is 3.5 km long, flat and up to 100m wide in places - and is known as one of the best sand beaches in Europe. The sandy bottom slopes gently into the sea and so there are no rocks, ledges or unpleasant drops. It is ideal for scuba diving and vacationing with children.
• The climate is mild, temperate continental and similar to that in the popular Mediterranean resorts. The average daytime temperature during the summer months is: air: 27 °С, sea water: 24°С
• There are numerous restaurants and bars, sports and entertainment facilities (see the Map). The first aqua-park of its kind in the country - Aquapolis offers an area of 40 000 sq.m; and combines a natural park environment with a number of artificially created elements - pools, water slides, elevations etc.
• For the children, Golden Sands organises a full programme of sports events, games, kids' discos and meetings with favourite cartoon characters
• For the adults, many festivities and cultural events in the renovated Amphitheater, namely: Formal opening of the holiday season and International Children’s Festivals in June, Concerts of folk groups during May-September, Outdoor music concerts of jazz, evergreen, brass formations during June-September, Golden Sands Days in the first week of August and International Meeting of Twins in September.
The apartment is located on the third floor of this wonderful building and consists of one bedroom (facing the park) and living room (located in calming area), as well as a spacious bathroom. It spreads over 63,27 sq. m. and it is fully finished to key with fully fitted bathroom and kitchen with electrical appliances) and air-conditioner.
This apartment is essential when considering a top of the line, luxury vacation home in Golden Sands with location, quietness and convenience as top priorities.
If your aim is to reach not just stay in Golden Sands but also Varna, Saint Constantine and Helen and Sunny Day, don't worry because there are many bus stops very close to the building.
Sirena Apartment is your perfect choice for living during the summer season or all year around.
RESERVATION & AGENCY COMMISSION
Our Sirena apartment can be reserved by a non-refundable deposit of 5% of the purchasing price, payable by credit card (VISA, MasterCard) or bank transfer to the bank account of the developer. The buyer is expected to sign a preliminary contact with the owner and to pay the first installment within 14 days after reservation.
BulgarianProperties charge 3% agency commission for this Sirena Apartment, payable when the first installment is due.
More information about Apartment "Admiral":
Reference number: VAR-TVN 001
Send an enquiry about this property
1,100 €/m2 Total area: 63.27 m2
Agency commission due
Upon purchase there are additional costs
Important: Terms of payments
- +359 52 813 648
- +359 882 815 074
- +359 52 69 54 54
- Send an e-mail