BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Agents of July
After another successful month, it's time to see the AGENTS OF JULY 2019!
The market in June was dynamic both in the beach and ski resorts, as well as in Sofia and the big cities which are suitable for investment, so we have a lot of winners!
Take advantage of the summer months - it is now an excellent time to come for viewings and choose your own property in Bulgaria!
Here are the Agents of July:
1. Bansko is one of the most popular mountain resorts in Europe. Every year it is one of the most preferred destinations for both summer and winter tourism and many of the tourists choose to buy their own property in Bansko. As a result, our colleague Hristo Nestorov is with the greatest achievements among the agents of the month.
Choose your ski property in Bansko now! View our top offers here
2. Ivan Krumov - the big winner from the previous months, is again among the finalists. Ivan is the leading agent responsible for the sales of our exclusive Park View Residence complex in Banishora district, Sofia, which is selling out fast.
See the offers of Ivan Krumov here
3. Our office in Sunny Beach, represented by leading real estate agent Lyubka Mihova, has also achieved excellent results, following the trend of an increasing demand for beach properties.
Choose your beach property in Sunny Beach or the neighbouring resorts now! View our top offers!
4. Yuliana Kurteva from our Varna Office also achieved a great success, which once again proves the beach market activation for the summer season.
Invest in property in Varna or buy a holiday home in the resorts nearby! Check our top offers
5. Ivanka Stoykova - Senior Broker and Manager of our Buxton-Manastirski Livadi office in Sofia. She has remarkable results in the sales of the new complex in Dianabad district - New Comfort Home. Due to her efforts, the properties are quickly sold out so hurry to arrange a meeting and viewing.
See the offers of Ivanka Stoykova here
6. Julia Todorova - for another month she is an excellent broker with many successful sales in our hit complex AMUR on Mur Street in Manastirski Livadi and the emblematic Vitosha View complex.
See Julia's offers here
7. Tsvetan Kemerov is one of our most experienced consultants who is responsible for the sales in our exclusive complexes Modera Residence in Vitosha district and Akademika in Studentski grad.
See the offers of Tsvetan Kemerov here
8. Rosen Stankov is a leading estate agent for the sales of Modera Residence (part of a successful team with Tsvetan Kemerov), to whom we owe much of the quick sales in this hit complex, which will be completed by the end of this year. Rosen is specializing in he sale of luxury dwellings in elite gated complexes such as Sofia Land Residence in Lozenets.
See all his offers here
9. Emilia Emilova is a leading broker of the attractive complex in Lyulin 2 district, whose prices are without analogue for Sofia (650 euro / sq.m with Act 16). Emilia manages to negotiate and sell other interesting new developments - in Suhata reka quarter, Zona B-5 district and others.
Check out her offers here
10. Roman Kalov - the real estate agent who successfully sells properties in the new developments in the northern regions of Sofia - Lyulin and Vrabnitsa. Roman was able to attract a huge interest in Tsaritsa Yoanna complex in Lyulin 2, and also to maintain an excellent sales rate in the hit complex Sofia North Park till the complete sale of all dwellings in the complex.
See all offers of Roman Kalov here
11. The successes of Inga Novgorodzeva is due to the sales of dwellings in our new exclusive complex "St. St. Peter and Paul , which we offer in Mladost 2 quarter.
All offers of Inga can be found here
12. Sergey Pelovski also showed a great success last month. He held meetings literally on a daily basis and has a large number of satisfied customers for another month. Check out Sergey's offers and do not hesitate to contact him!
See all offers of Sergey Pelovski here
Congratulations to all for the impressive results!
Аn extremely successful first half of the year is now over the second half is to be even better!
Read more news
We would like to inform our clients and partners that 22nd September is a National Holiday in Bulgaria in celebration of the country Independence and 23th September will be an official non-working day.
On this day our offices will be closed. We will be back on Tuesday, 24th September.
Please be advised that during the official holiday the banks, the notary offices a...
The new season has begun and we look forward to seeing you at our offices around the country to fulfill all your real estate dreams and to help you buy, sell or rent property easily and securely, with the highest protection of your interests!
Let's see who our AGENTS OF SEPTEMBER are that we recommend with two hands!
All of them deserv...
Bulgaria Air starts offering flights to some of the most exotic destinations in the world. The Bulgarian airline has signed an agreement with the German airline Condor, part of the Thomas Cook Group, allowing passengers from Sofia, Varna and Burgas to travel to exotics such as the Caribbean, Seychelles, Mauritius, Maldives and dozens of destinations in Malaysia, with convenient connections via Fra...
Whether because of the summer heat or the favorable conditions for mountain tourism, the number of foreigners who chose to spend their summer vacations in Bulgarian mountains is on the rise. A popular place is the mountain town of Elena, which attracts with its tranquility and authentic Bulgarian houses that have preserved the spirit of the National Revival period. Along with the Bulgarian tourist...