Vacation complex The Bear near BorovetsNear Borovets
Apartments and houses with unique location amongst the serenity of the Rila mountain and the beauty of the Bulgarian village
This newly-built, small and friendly mountain holiday complex offers year-round care for the peace and comfort of the owners and tourists relaxing in it. The complex is surrounded with an old pine forest, offering excellent conditions for very pleasant and refreshing walks along the nearby river and the trails leading to the natural and cultural sites known to tourists from all around the world.
The complex started operating in 2010 and afterwards the properties have been finished "turn-key" and furnished with stylish furniture to the highest modern requirements. The complex consists of houses and apartments and 70% of the units in the development are owned by foreign investors.
• Annual maintenance fee: 6 EUR/sq.m. not including VAT for the apartments and 8 EUR/sq.m. not including VAT for the houses.
• Possibility to rent out with an annual income of about 3% of the property value.
• The complex offers free wireless internet access and you can have installed satellite TV for an additional fee.
• Hiking trails leading to the natural attractions, skiing and other winter sports, SPA treatments, horseback riding, fishing, rock climbing, excursions to places with cultural attractions, unlimited opportunities for recreation throughout the year.
The complex is located at the beginning of Mala Tsyrkva, just after the "Kamiko" - a large rock at the beginning of the village, which the locals consider to be sacred. A few kilometers above the village there is the Rila Nature Reserve, which is under the protection of UNESCO and is one of the largest nature reserves in Europe. In the mountains above the complex you can visit over 40 lakes and the picturesque waterfall "Skakavitsa." Nearby is the village Belchin Bani, famous for its mineral springs.
The village Mala Tsarkva is well-known to tourists with its traditional Bulgarian hospitality. Here you will find a lovely restaurant in traditional style, where you can taste a variety of dishes from the Bulgarian cuisine, including the typical for the region ones, as well as a specially selected variety of Bulgarian wines. In the center there is a food store and other small shops, a medical center and a cultural center. The church "St. Peter and Pavel", built in the XVI century, has the status of a cultural monument. Immerse in the peace and quietness of the picturesque scenery around.
Type of property Apartments (various types), 1-bedroom apartments, 2-bedroom apartments, Two-level penthouses, Houses, Chalets
Ref. No. The Bear
Area 47.79 m2 (net area: 40.36 m2 plus common parts: 7.43 m2)
Furnishing Fully furnished
Heating system Fireplace
Type of building Brick-built, New building
- Food market
- No industry
- Near nature reserve
- The closest airport is in Ńîôč˙ (SOF), about 70.000 km away
- Closest city/town Smolyan, about 10 km away