Total 40 properties: 27 sold, 0 reserved, 13 available. Prices and availability...Building
completed Date of completion: 30.09.2008 This property is in
Rila Park complex
Type of property: Apartments (various types), Studios, 1-bedroom apartments
Total area: 0.00 m2 (net area: -9.41 m2 plus common parts: 9.41 m2)
Heating system: Electric convectors / Electric heating appliances (fan heater, radiators, etc.) / Electrical heating / Electrical heating system
Type of building: Brick-built, New building
Ref. No.: Rila Park - 12407
UNIQUE LOCATION: THE MOST EXCLUSIVE PLACE IN BOROVETS
IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO YASTREBETS SKI SLOPE
1,500 M ABOVE SEA LEVEL
AMIDST CENTURIES-OLD PINE FORESTS, IN THE HEART OF RILA MOUNTAIN
ONLY NOW AT NEW DISCOUNTED PRICES FROM 900 €/М2
We present to you an unique possibility to become the owner of an apartment in the luxury gated development Rila Park in the mountain resort of Borovets, only a couple of minutes walks from the Yastrebets ski slopes. This is one of our best offers for a bargain deals with a holiday at the moment due to some important factors:
1. A unique location in what is thought to be the most elite zone in the ski resort of Borovets in the area of the Yastrebets ski slopes. 1,500 – 1,600 meters above sea level. Amongst centuries-old pine forests and crystal clean air!
Just next is located the elite boutique Yastrebets Hotel considered by many to be the most luxurious place to stay in the resort. Yastrebets Wellness & Spa Hotel is the first hotel in Bulgaria which is part of the chain Small Luxury Hotels of the World which selects its hotels according to their stylishness and elegance, attractive location and winning concept for year-round locations.
2. Project of an extremely good quality, work of one of the renowned Bulgarian building companies. High quality and materials without compromise!
3. New lower price from just 900€/m2! 4 years ago, when we started selling the properties in the complex off plan, we sold most of the apartments at prices from 1,600€/m2! At present the value of the property exceeds its price manifold!
4. The areas adjacent to the complex are part of Rila National Park and will never be built-up which means all buyers get a long-term guarantee that the area of Rila Park complex will never be densely built.
5. A sound investment! At a time of crisis when no one is thinking of investments we recommend you to consider an investment here and now, when prices are unexpectedly low and the choice of vacant apartments is still big.
Do not waste more time! Choose a great apartment for you and your family now.
The complex is set high up in the Rila Mountain, about 1,500 m above sea level, amidst a centuries-old pine forest surrounding the whole complex. In close proximity is Rila National Park.
The complex consists of 2 apartment blocks designed to the highest standard of finishing. It has amenities comparable to a 4 star luxury hotel. Rila Park is located just 100 meters from the pistes of Yasterbets skiing area (1 minute walk or less than a minute skiing).
Its location and proximity to the ski pistes high in the mountain makes Rila Park a unique complex and one of the few in Bulgaria set just next to the ski slopes and the trekking paths. If you are a fan of winter sports or you just like to take walks in the mountain in summer, if you are a fan of paragliding or mountain biking this is the perfect place for you and your family!
And all this only an hour by car from the capital Sofia (less than 60 km!). Rila Park and the adjacent Semiramida Garden and Borovets Hills are surrounded by a common perimeter forming a bigger complex and incorporating the following leisure facilities:
• Restaurant serving local and international cuisine.
• Spa centre.
• Ski and snowboard rental centre.
• Reception desk and lobby area.
• Landscaped garden.
The facilities in the neighboring Semiramida Garden and Borovets Hills include:
• Indoor heated swimming pool.
• Turkish bath.
• Russian bath.
• Temperature-contrast pool.
• Hot Tub.
• Pearl Tub.
• Cosmetic parlor with wide range of health and beauty treatments (individual treatments).
• Physiotherapy section.
• Fitness centre.
• Four medical massage parlors.
• Doctors' offices.
• International cuisine restaurant seating 140.
• Lobby bar.
• A multifunctional conference room.
• Children’s play areas.
• Outdoor tennis courts.
Owners and guests at Rila Park and Semiramida Garden can use all the extras and recreational facilities against an additional fee. Annual maintenance fee - 12 Euro / sq.m. excluding VAT.
Rila Park was built by a development company (we can provide full information about the company upon request) with a long experience in the construction field. The company has excellent reputation and builds high-quality residential buildings, offices and business properties including luxury gated developments since 1992.
Rila Park is fully finished and has been working with a Certificate of Habitation since 2008.
Rila Park technical specifications:
• Quality front door with card access.
• Quality internal MDF doors.
• The walls are smoothly plastered and latex painted.
• Laminated flooring in the bedrooms and living rooms.
• Italian terracotta and faience tiles in the bathrooms and WCs.
• Fully fitted bathrooms with accessories from the company Ideal Standard.
• The apartments are heated with electric convector radiators.
Rila Park complex is set 3.9 km from the centre of Borovets ski resort - the oldest and most popular of the Bulgarian ski resorts.
The complex is easy to reach all year round being on a well maintained tarmac road that is cleaned from snow every day during the winter. The neighboring areas are part of the Rila National Park and can never be built on or developed which offers all buyers at the development a long term guarantee that the area and the whole ski resort of Borovets will never be densely built.
In the future there will be less and less available apartments, and at such a short distance from the ski slopes too! That is why we advise you to invest here and now while prices are unexpectedly low and the choice of apartments is still big.
MANAGEMENT & LETTING
The developer is servicing the complex and all units in it. Full time staff is working in the complex taking care of the management, maintenance and functioning of Rila Park. The annual maintenance fee is 10 Euros per sq.m. and it covers:
• Maintenance of the communal areas and gardens
• Maintenance, cleaning and electricity bills for the common parts (corridors of the block)
• 24-hour security
• Standard repairs occurring from the normal use
The owners and their guests will be able to make use of a number of additional services like cleaning, laundry services, preparation of the apartment before visiting, warming of the apartment in winter, etc.
The apartments are offered for sale finished but unfurnished - kitchen appliances and cabinets are not included too.
Buyers will be offered complete furniture packs (including everything necessary for letting/use of the apartment) by our partners Furnish BG which will cost approx. 5500 Euro for a one-bedroom apartment. Buyers will be offered a few options for furnishing, although we recommend to buyers who are planning to rent out their apartments to skiers and tourists to match the approved furniture design of the building and order the standard furnishing pack which is most reasonably priced and designed for letting purposes. The package price includes absolutely everything needed for the apartment to be let out immediately.
Those owners who wish to rent out their apartments to tourists when they are not using their property can sign an agreement with the professional company Property Management BG and its subsidiary ApartmentsBulgaria.com. The local representative of the company will organize everything for your property to be rented out including the meeting of the guests, cleaning of the apartment and stacking it with consumables, acceptance of payments on your behalf.
The high category of the complex is a guarantee for a good level of occupancy and excellent income from renting out not only during the winter but all year round. The expected annual return of the investment from rents for the first year is about 5-6%.
Owners who have signed an agreement for renting their property out can use their property for free at any time they wish.
Any apartment at Rila Park can be reserved immediately for 20 days with a non-refundable deposit of 3000 Euros (Credit card payment possible).
The buyer must sign the preliminary contract with the investor and pay the first installment within 20 days after the reservation.
• Deposit: 3000 Euros non-refundable holding deposit when reserving your property, will hold the property for a maximum of 20 days.
• Cash payment: Price must be paid within 45 days after reservation. The ownership of the property will be transferred to the buyer immediately.
• Deferred payment for 1 year with 7 % annual interest: The price must be paid in 4 equal installments within 1 year, each installment to be paid every 3 months. The buyer can use the property or rent it out immediately after the first installment is paid. The ownership of the property will be transferred to the buyer after the last installment is paid.
• No company is needed to own an apartment at Rila Park.
• There is no need for the buyer to visit Bulgaria in order to sign preliminary contracts or to acquire the title deeds.
• All apartments are offered for sale fully finished, ready to be furnished.
• Notary fees, stamp duty and other ownership transferring costs come up to 4-6% on top of the purchase price specified in the title deed.
PRICES AND AVAILABLITY
The list of available apartments and their prices are updated on a daily basis.
You can see the prices and the available apartments on this page
More information about Rila Park:
- Prices and availability
- Construction update
- Property features
- Complex features
- Area features
Reference number: Rila Park - 12407
This property is in: Rila Park
Send an enquiry about this property
€ 31,603 - € 75,088
Sizes of units: 0 m2 - 80.70 m2
Agency commission due
Upon purchase there are additional costs
Important: Terms of payments
Exclusive agency listing