22.12.2015 BULGARIAN PROPERTIES gave its Annual Awards for 2015
Here are the winners in the different categories for 2015:
• The 2015 Highest Number of Property Sales prize was awarded to the Sofia Head Office. It was presented to our Sales Director Victor Vucheliiski.
• The undisputed winner in the category Highest Number of Personal Sales is Andrew Peach, senior estate agent in our Bansko Office.
• The award Highest Number of Property Rentals in 2015 was given to Silvia Gocheva from the Varna Office.
• The 2015 Most Expensive Apartment Sale award was given to our estate agent Ahavni Elekchiyan from the Burgas Office for a sale of a luxury apartment in the centre of Burgas.
• The Most Expensive House Sale award goes to Krastyo Boychev from the Sofia Head Office for a sale of a prestige new-build house in one of the Southern districts of the capital city.
• The special prize "Best New Development Project" in 2015 goes to Vitosha View complex in Sofia which attracted a huge interest by property buyers and investors and broke all sales records as 80% of the first 2 blocks were sold for less than a month.
We wish all our colleagues, partners and clients a Happy and Successful New Year 2016!
Read more news
The island of Saint Anastasia will welcome guests with folk rituals for health and fertility in the first edition of the "Bile Fest", a heraldic festival, announced Burgas Municipality.
More than 50 participants will take part in the event with herbs and healthy foods, curative extracts and ointments, and will show the authentic ways of preparing them.
The accompanyin... read more
The Bulgarian MPs unanimously named the town of Veliko Tarnovo historical and spiritual capital of Bulgaria.
99 MPs voted in favor of the proposal made by initiative committee representing the public from Veliko Tarnovo. The town was capital of the Second Bulgarian Kingdom (from the end of the 12th to the end of the 14th century) and capital of the Principality of Bulgaria between ... read more
Public transport in Sofia is getting greener in recent months. This is why the new YUTONG E12 electric buses, which run on the public transport lines in the capital, contribute to this.
Changing transport habits is a very slow process that requires new behavior, investing new infrastructure, investor.bg reported. YUTONG E12 buses run for 5 months now in Sofia.
These v... read more
Russian Softline is expanding its operations in Eastern Europe, including its entry into the Bulgarian market. In 2018 it became clear that the company will start operations in Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Bulgaria. The company is leading in the field of digital transformation proc... read more
All photos, texts, video clips, charts and banners on our website are property of our company or of our partners and are protected by the Copyright Act of the Republic of Bulgaria. Any unauthorized use of photos, texts, videos and other materials from our website by third parties will be subject to immediate claim on the part of the copyright owners. The information on our website is with information and advertising purposes. Alhtough we have made all efforts to provide accurate information, there may be some mistakes. For full and correct information is considered only the information received at the offices of Bulgarian Properties Ltd.