XI Annual Awards of BULGARIAN PROPERTIES
At a celebration ceremony in Sofia during its 15th anniversary celebration, BULGARIAN PROPERTIES presented the XIth Annual Awards for best results.
We present you the winners for 2018!
BROKER OF THE YEAR
• The big “Broker of the Year” Award for 2018 for the second consecutive year received Magdalena Tosheva from the Head Office in Sofia for the stunning results she has achieved in the field of sales of new construction properties.
Here are the other prizes:
• The Prize in the "Most Sales" category for 2018 received the Head Office, Sofia. The active market in the capital, as well as the hard and tireless work of all brokers, led to this completely deserved award.
• Office Bansko received the "regional Office Largest Number of Sales" certificate. This is our most active office in the country and once again is the winner of the BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Annual Awards.
• Best New Broker for 2018 was awarded to Roman Kalov from the Head Office, Sofia.
• Office Varna was announced "Best New Office" in 2018.
• Award for "Largest Number of Luxury Property Sales" received Rosen Stankov from the Head Office, Sofia
In the "Most Expensive Sale" category for 2018, winners were divided into the following subcategories across the different market segments:
• The award for "Most Expensive Apartment Sale" for 2018 went to Emilia Emilova from the head office in Sofia for the sale of an apartment in Sofia, Lozenets district.
• The “Most Expensive Holiday Apartment Sale” for 2018 was awarded to Stilian Georgiev from Sunny Beach Office for a sale in the seaside resort Sveti Vlas.
• "Most Expensive Sale of Commercial Property - Shop" was awarded to Mihail Chobanov.
• "Most Expensive Sale of a Plot" is realized by Julia Todorova, Head Office Sofia.
• Rosen Stankov was honoured for "Most Expensive Office Rent"
Prizes for 10 Years at the Company
These awards are a tradition we have set on the 10th anniversary of BULGARIAN PROPERTIES and are one of the most anticipated testimonials for all of our long-time colleagues.
This year, our award for 10 years with BULGARIAN PROPERTIES, with special design in the form of a notary deed, received the senior broker Magdalena Tosheva, the Editor-in-Chief Anna Hinova, as well as the web editor and client manager Olga Kotoman, who joined our team in 2008 and for 10 years have contributed with their work and dedication to the success of the company.
Congratulations to the winners!
We wish all our colleagues, partners and customers a happy and even more successful 2019!
Read more news
The pandemic confused the plans of thousands of Bulgarians, but also gave courage to many.
For example, for the first time in decades, more and more people decided to flee the city and live in the countryside. This is shown by the National Statistics Institute data on the population and demographic processes in the country in 2020.
"In the new reality - ...
This is our favorite time of the month! Announcing our list of the best BULGARIAN PROPERTIES real estate agents.
And this month they are more than ever! Because the market is active and supports us, but also because we grow and never stop surpassing ourselves, achieving better and better results. And if you ask us where the market is most active at the moment, we will answer:
The managing director of BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Polina Stoykova MRICS participated in the morning block of NOVA TV with a direct connection from the most expensive district in Sofia.
📈 Check out what are the property prices and the current trends one year after the start of the pandemic.
During the pandemic the property prices in Bulgaria continued to rise. This...
This positive news comes after the UK government updated regulations and categorised buying or selling a property abroad as a reasonable excuse for international travel.
If you plan to visit Bulgaria for either buying, selling or renting property, let us know and we will make the necessary arrangements. Our offices are open and operating and we will be glad to welcome you!