XI Annual Awards of BULGARIAN PROPERTIES
At a celebration ceremony in Sofia during its 15th anniversary celebration, BULGARIAN PROPERTIES presented the XIth Annual Awards for best results.
We present you the winners for 2018!
BROKER OF THE YEAR
• The big “Broker of the Year” Award for 2018 for the second consecutive year received Magdalena Tosheva from the Head Office in Sofia for the stunning results she has achieved in the field of sales of new construction properties.
Here are the other prizes:
• The Prize in the "Most Sales" category for 2018 received the Head Office, Sofia. The active market in the capital, as well as the hard and tireless work of all brokers, led to this completely deserved award.
• Office Bansko received the "regional Office Largest Number of Sales" certificate. This is our most active office in the country and once again is the winner of the BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Annual Awards.
• Best New Broker for 2018 was awarded to Roman Kalov from the Head Office, Sofia.
• Office Varna was announced "Best New Office" in 2018.
• Award for "Largest Number of Luxury Property Sales" received Rosen Stankov from the Head Office, Sofia
In the "Most Expensive Sale" category for 2018, winners were divided into the following subcategories across the different market segments:
• The award for "Most Expensive Apartment Sale" for 2018 went to Emilia Emilova from the head office in Sofia for the sale of an apartment in Sofia, Lozenets district.
• The “Most Expensive Holiday Apartment Sale” for 2018 was awarded to Stilian Georgiev from Sunny Beach Office for a sale in the seaside resort Sveti Vlas.
• "Most Expensive Sale of Commercial Property - Shop" was awarded to Mihail Chobanov.
• "Most Expensive Sale of a Plot" is realized by Julia Todorova, Head Office Sofia.
• Rosen Stankov was honoured for "Most Expensive Office Rent"
Prizes for 10 Years at the Company
These awards are a tradition we have set on the 10th anniversary of BULGARIAN PROPERTIES and are one of the most anticipated testimonials for all of our long-time colleagues.
This year, our award for 10 years with BULGARIAN PROPERTIES, with special design in the form of a notary deed, received the senior broker Magdalena Tosheva, the Editor-in-Chief Anna Hinova, as well as the web editor and client manager Olga Kotoman, who joined our team in 2008 and for 10 years have contributed with their work and dedication to the success of the company.
Congratulations to the winners!
We wish all our colleagues, partners and customers a happy and even more successful 2019!
Read more news
BULGARIAN PROPERTIES CEO Polina Stoykova was a speaker at the panel "The Future of the Real Estate Sector" at the "Sound of Money" forum.
The forum is one of the largest economic events in Bulgaria. It took place on June 6, 2023, at the Sofia Event Center and brought together leading experts from international, European, and local institutions, as well as representativ...
It is already June and we are confidently heading towards the end of the first half of this year!
After the festive May, in which we had more holidays and more frequent interruptions in the work process, we expect increased activity in the new month and new successful deals for our customers.
They will be taken care of by the entire BULGARIAN PROPERTIES team, which ha...
With summer season already here, it's the perfect time to start planning your beach getaway along the picturesque Black Sea coast in Bulgaria. As you embark on the journey of finding your dream beach holiday home, there are key extras that can elevate your experience and make your stay truly exceptional.
From magnificent beach views to convenient amenities, BULGARIAN ...
The warm months are here, and the real estate market is in great shape! Proof of this is the winners in our monthly ranking - colleagues from offices across the country who specialize in selling various types of properties - from new constructions to rural and vacation homes, plots of land, and commercial properties. All of them managed to achieve amazing results and make April better than last ye...