24.10.2008 Property Demand in Sofia: Residential Properties in Southern Quarters Still Most Sought
Polina Stoykova, BULGARIAN PROPERTIES
Here is what the data of BULGARIAN PROPERTIES show regarding the demand of real estate in the capital Sofia for the period 15.09 - 15.10.2008 based on actual demand by potential clients.
82.4% of the potential clients are interested in residential properties in Sofia and the other 17.6% are looking for offices and commercial areas as the trend is this percentage to increase in the next couple of years.
• 29% of the potential clients are looking for a property in the southern quarters of Sofia as most preferred are the properties located along Bulgaria Boulevard and in the quarters of Buxton, Borovo, Boyana, Dragalevtsi, Vitosha and Pavlovo.
• 15.5% are looking for apartments in the center of the city which is the object of high demand.
• 13.2% are looking for residential properties as they do not have any preferences regarding the location and the parameters – what is most important to them is the price which shows that people continue to see the real estate as a profitable and low-risk investment.
• 11.2 % of the potential buyers are interested in buying apartments in the eastern quarters like Studentski Grad, Dianabad, Izgrev, Mladost, Slatina and Reduta.
• 9% are looking for apartments in the quarter of Lozenets as a large part of them are looking for luxury and amenities as a reflection to their social status.
• 4.5% prefer the western quarters as the indisputable leader is the quarter of Lyulin.
• 6.7% of the potential buyers are looking for offices.
• 5.5% are looking for shops, warehouses and commercial areas.
• 3.2% are looking to buy plots of land.
• 2.2% want to invest in other types of properties and properties close to Sofia.
This survey was carried out by BULGARIAN PROPERTIES based on actual demand for the period 15.09-15.10.2008.
View all our offers in Sofia
View our rent offers in Sofia
TOP PUBLISHED OFFER
TOP SOLD OFFER
1-bedroom apartment for sale in Sofia https://www.bulgarianproperties.com/1-bedroom_apartments_in_Bulgaria/AD16474BG_1-bedroom_apartment_for_sale_in_Sofia.html
Contemporary lifestyle apartment, ideal for renting Pleasant and peaceful, this newly built one-bedroom apartment is part of a gated complex that features a ... read more
|76.00 m2||read text||€ 95,000|
read more newsletters
In 2018, 90.7% of households are living in own dwelling and 6.6% are living in dwellings free of rent, according to the report of the National Statistical Institute.
2.7% of the observed households are living in rented dwellings - 1.9% of the households pay free rent and 0.8% municipal rent. 9.4% of the households also possess a second dwelling. 93.2% of households are living in dw... read more
French company BiC, which specializes in the production of pens, lighters and razors, plans to open a service center in Sofia, where about 200 jobs will be opened. This will be part of the company's BiC 2022 - Invent The Future plan, the official announcement of the company said.
The opening of a center in the Bulgarian capital is part of the second phase of the program aimed at inc... read more
Russian Softline is expanding its operations in Eastern Europe, including its entry into the Bulgarian market. In 2018 it became clear that the company will start operations in Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Bulgaria. The company is leading in the field of digital transformation proc... read more
All photos, texts, video clips, charts and banners on our website are property of our company or of our partners and are protected by the Copyright Act of the Republic of Bulgaria. Any unauthorized use of photos, texts, videos and other materials from our website by third parties will be subject to immediate claim on the part of the copyright owners. The information on our website is with information and advertising purposes. Alhtough we have made all efforts to provide accurate information, there may be some mistakes. For full and correct information is considered only the information received at the offices of Bulgarian Properties Ltd.