24.10.2008 Property Demand in Sofia: Residential Properties in Southern Quarters Still Most Sought
Polina Stoykova, BULGARIAN PROPERTIES
Here is what the data of BULGARIAN PROPERTIES show regarding the demand of real estate in the capital Sofia for the period 15.09 - 15.10.2008 based on actual demand by potential clients.
82.4% of the potential clients are interested in residential properties in Sofia and the other 17.6% are looking for offices and commercial areas as the trend is this percentage to increase in the next couple of years.
• 29% of the potential clients are looking for a property in the southern quarters of Sofia as most preferred are the properties located along Bulgaria Boulevard and in the quarters of Buxton, Borovo, Boyana, Dragalevtsi, Vitosha and Pavlovo.
• 15.5% are looking for apartments in the center of the city which is the object of high demand.
• 13.2% are looking for residential properties as they do not have any preferences regarding the location and the parameters – what is most important to them is the price which shows that people continue to see the real estate as a profitable and low-risk investment.
• 11.2 % of the potential buyers are interested in buying apartments in the eastern quarters like Studentski Grad, Dianabad, Izgrev, Mladost, Slatina and Reduta.
• 9% are looking for apartments in the quarter of Lozenets as a large part of them are looking for luxury and amenities as a reflection to their social status.
• 4.5% prefer the western quarters as the indisputable leader is the quarter of Lyulin.
• 6.7% of the potential buyers are looking for offices.
• 5.5% are looking for shops, warehouses and commercial areas.
• 3.2% are looking to buy plots of land.
• 2.2% want to invest in other types of properties and properties close to Sofia.
This survey was carried out by BULGARIAN PROPERTIES based on actual demand for the period 15.09-15.10.2008.
View all our offers in Sofia
View our rent offers in Sofia
TOP PUBLISHED OFFER
TOP SOLD OFFER
1-bedroom apartment for sale in Sofia https://www.bulgarianproperties.com/1-bedroom_apartments_in_Bulgaria/AD16474BG_1-bedroom_apartment_for_sale_in_Sofia.html
Contemporary lifestyle apartment, ideal for renting Pleasant and peaceful, this newly built one-bedroom apartment is part of a gated complex that features a ... read more
|76.00 m2||read text||€ 95,000|
read more newsletters
We are extremely proud to share with you that we received the two most prestigious awards in the Annual Awards in the real estate sector organized by the property portal Imoti.net:
🏆 Real Estate Agency of the Year
🏆 Broker of the Year, which was awarded to our top broker Magdalena Tosheva.
These awards come for 2018 - when BULGARIA... read more
The largest social networking site, Facebook, has officially announced it will open an office in Sofia to control and moderate content. The content review center will be in partnership with TELUS International, one of the largest outsourcing companies in Bulgaria. The news was reported to Capital.bg by the head of the content policy department of the company.
"Next year, around 150 ... read more
The German carmaker Volkswagen relies on electromobility. By the end of this year, the production of "Volkswagen I.D." will begin.
As a result, the company will also build a new factory in Eastern Europe, and Bulgaria is also among the candidates, reports Deutsche Welle.
... read more
All photos, texts, video clips, charts and banners on our website are property of our company or of our partners and are protected by the Copyright Act of the Republic of Bulgaria. Any unauthorized use of photos, texts, videos and other materials from our website by third parties will be subject to immediate claim on the part of the copyright owners. The information on our website is with information and advertising purposes. Alhtough we have made all efforts to provide accurate information, there may be some mistakes. For full and correct information is considered only the information received at the offices of Bulgarian Properties Ltd.