Elegant family boutique hotel with spacious yard, furniture and equipmentNear Yambol
Operating hotel and developed business in beautiful and quiet hilly countryside
Ground Floor (Guests) - 90 sq.m.
• Welcoming entry and discrete storage area under the stairs;
• Rose Room, Blue Room: Two fully furnished and equipped double rooms, each with en suite bathroom and independent hot water systems, reverse-cycle air conditioning and many windows welcoming the sun and the light;
• A spacious guest retreat with easy access to the spacious patio area at the front of the house;
• A fully equipped guest kitchen which is excellent for catering for outdoors entertaining.
First Floor - 90 sq.m.:
• A spacious kitchen/dining, and living area with wood-fired heater and air-conditioning, gas cooking and a double electric oven. It has a custom-built table that is three metres long and matching chairs;
• Each room has access to balconies;
• A spacious bathroom;
• Large double bedroom with reverse-cycle air conditioning and fabulous views of the nearby forest;
• Laundry and linen storage area, and hot water system.
This first floor has been used as the former proprietor’s living area.
Second Floor (Guests) - 90 sq.m.
The second floor has three spacious bedrooms for seven guests (1 x double, 1 x twin, and 1 x double plus single bed). All of the rooms are fully furnished and equipped with access to a balcony.
• A spacious and sun-welcoming bathroom with its own hot water system, access to balcony;
• Guest half-kitchen.
Atitc Floor (needs work)
The fourth floor is again 90 sq.m. but it is incompleted and ready for your touch and ideas. It can be developed to provide another 3 guest areas plus a bathroom, wc, and half or full kitchen. This floor provides you the opportunity to put your stamp on the vision of the next development level of this magnificent property.
The three storeys of the house have been fully refurbished to capture light and sun throughout the winter and summer. The upper storeys have magnificent views of the village and the surroundings and of the nearby mountains. The house has satellite TV and Wi-Fi access. There is a reception, full central heating, reverse cycle air conditioning in some rooms, a baby cot and a library of videos, DVDs and music CDs for the guests. The described family hotel is fully equipped with bed linen, bathroom towels and electric blankets on most beds.
The garden of the property is landscaped and it has secure fencing for the perimeter. There are paved entertainment areas, three areas of shade pergolas, cultivated areas for growing vegetable, fruit trees, grape vines and a rose garden. The yard has a large shed, a workshop and substantial storage area. Here you will find outdoor summer furniture and all the necessary equipment for maintenance the garden such as a lawnmower and garden tools. The garden is supplied with a hydrofoil pump for generating water from the well in the event of water shortage or unavailability.
The offered boutique hotel is located at an asphalt road with excellent communication. The nearest airport is in Burgas - 130 km away. The region is easily accessible via the Ataturk International Airport in Istanbul, Turkey, and from the Bulgarian capital - Sofia. The property is located in a very beautiful hilly area with excellent conditions for rural tourism, mountaineering, hunting, fishing and historical sightseeing.
- Food market
- No industry
- Near nature reserve
- The closest airport is in Áóđăŕń (BOJ), about 130.000 km away
- Closest city/town Yambol, about 30 km away