BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Gave Its Traditional Annual In-house Awards
BULGARIAN PROPERTIES gave its traditional annual in-house awards for achievements during the year. The ceremony took place during the company’s Christmas party on December 19th in Sofia. Here are part of the awarded offices in the different categories:
• For a 3rd year in a row the award for “Highest Number of Property Sales” went to Residential and Commercial Office Sofia and its Regional Director Svetli Drumev.
• The “Most Expensive Apartment Sale 2010” was again awarded to Residential and Commercial Office Sofia for a sale of a luxury apartment in the Bulgarian capital city.
• “Most Expensive House Sale 2010” was won by Dinko Slavov – our Burgas Office Regional Manager.
• Stela Stoycheva from Rentals Office Sofia managed to beat the very strong competition in Varna and won the prize “Highest Number of Rentals 2010”.
• The award for “Highest Sales Increase 2010” was given to our Stara Zagora Office. We are glad to announce that BULGARIAN PROPERTIES will start the new year with a brand new office in the city of Stara Zagora.
• The special award for “Best Contribution to Company Development 2010” goes to our Website Development Team – Anna Hinova – Content Manager, Velimira Dimitrova – Content Manager and Radoslav Peev – Senior Web Developer. These are the people who worked tirelessly throughout the year to start our new company website, which now boasts with 3 language versions, modern vision and functionality and thousands of attractive property listings from all over Bulgaria.
We would like to wish all our colleagues, partners and clients Happy Holidays and a Successful New Year!
Copyright: 2010 Bulgarian Properties Ltd. All rights reserved. For further information or advice please contact us on tel.: +359 2 9 11 50 or e-mail: email@example.com. The use of this article by third parties is allowed only with proper quotations of the source www.BulgarianProperties.com and the Author of the article. The data in this material has been collected by the Author and Bulgarian Properties Ltd. and is presented for information purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the data. However, Bulgarian Properties Ltd. cannot be held responsible for loss or damage as a result of decisions made based on the information presented in this article.
© Bulgarian Properties Ltd. 2010.
Read more news
Street Food & Art Festival is a new concept for an urban festival, its organizer Nikolay Todorov told Focus Radio.
The festival, held with the support of Burgas Municipality, is taking place in Burgas. More than 15 of the Best Street Food culinary artists in Bulgaria have been invited, Todorov said. "We are talking about mobile kitchens, kitchens on wheels, caravans, campers, truck... read more
An early Byzantine church, 20 by 10 meters in size, made from rock blocks and brick layers, with a floor lined with ceramic tiles has been discovered by archaeologists.
It has two entrances on the south and west sides and an interesting altar section, as it had benches where clergymen were sitting, as well as a bishop's throne in the central place, Professor Hitko Vachev said. He a... read more
For the 23rd time the International Fair of Crafts and Arts “Bulgarika” will become a venue for a big number of artists and craftsmen. In the period August 1– 21, some of the best artisans in the fields of fine and applied arts, crafts and music will participate in it. Traditionally, the audience will actively participate in the fair as they will be able to take part in crafts or arts workshops or... read more
Until the end of August, the village near Plovdiv is once again hosting Staro Zhelezare Street Art Village Festival.
The village itself has no more than 400 inhabitants. Every year the people behind this project – artists Katarzina and Ventsislav Piryankovi and students of theirs from Poznan, Poland, transform the place, painting and drawing on the walls of houses and fences.
... read more