21.12.2010 BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Gave Its Traditional Annual In-house Awards
BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Head Office
• For a 3rd year in a row the award for “Highest Number of Property Sales” went to Residential and Commercial Office Sofia and its Regional Director Svetli Drumev.
• The “Most Expensive Apartment Sale 2010” was again awarded to Residential and Commercial Office Sofia for a sale of a luxury apartment in the Bulgarian capital city.
• “Most Expensive House Sale 2010” was won by Dinko Slavov – our Burgas Office Regional Manager.
• Stela Stoycheva from Rentals Office Sofia managed to beat the very strong competition in Varna and won the prize “Highest Number of Rentals 2010”.
• The award for “Highest Sales Increase 2010” was given to our Stara Zagora Office. We are glad to announce that BULGARIAN PROPERTIES will start the new year with a brand new office in the city of Stara Zagora.
• The special award for “Best Contribution to Company Development 2010” goes to our Website Development Team – Anna Hinova – Content Manager, Velimira Dimitrova – Content Manager and Radoslav Peev – Senior Web Developer. These are the people who worked tirelessly throughout the year to start our new company website, which now boasts with 3 language versions, modern vision and functionality and thousands of attractive property listings from all over Bulgaria.
We would like to wish all our colleagues, partners and clients Happy Holidays and a Successful New Year!
Copyright: 2010 Bulgarian Properties Ltd. All rights reserved. For further information or advice please contact us on tel.: +359 2 9 11 50 or e-mail: email@example.com. The use of this article by third parties is allowed only with proper quotations of the source www.BulgarianProperties.com and the Author of the article. The data in this material has been collected by the Author and Bulgarian Properties Ltd. and is presented for information purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the data. However, Bulgarian Properties Ltd. cannot be held responsible for loss or damage as a result of decisions made based on the information presented in this article.
© Bulgarian Properties Ltd. 2010.
Read more news
The island of Saint Anastasia will welcome guests with folk rituals for health and fertility in the first edition of the "Bile Fest", a heraldic festival, announced Burgas Municipality.
More than 50 participants will take part in the event with herbs and healthy foods, curative extracts and ointments, and will show the authentic ways of preparing them.
The accompanyin... read more
Following a strategy for presence with our own offices in all major cities and resorts in Bulgaria, we are most pleased to announce that we have opened a new office in the coastal city of Burgas!
It is located in a modern office building in Lazur area with address:
5, Adam Mitskevitch Str., etrance B, fl. 2, office 2
Burgas Office on the map
Tel: +359 56... read more
According to preliminary data, a modest growth of 1.55% is expected in the number of tourists in this part of the country, Ivan Ivanov, President of the Regional Tourism Chamber in Burgas, told Focus Radio. The forecast is based on planned flights, according to data at the end of March.
Despite the increase in tourists from Austria (25%), Estonia (46%), the Czech Republic (21%), Ir... read more
The 12 wine-culinary destinations are digitized and available on the website of the Ministry of Tourism. They have been developed under the project "Share Bulgaria", which is jointly implemented by the Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forests.
The Interacti... read more
All photos, texts, video clips, charts and banners on our website are property of our company or of our partners and are protected by the Copyright Act of the Republic of Bulgaria. Any unauthorized use of photos, texts, videos and other materials from our website by third parties will be subject to immediate claim on the part of the copyright owners. The information on our website is with information and advertising purposes. Alhtough we have made all efforts to provide accurate information, there may be some mistakes. For full and correct information is considered only the information received at the offices of Bulgarian Properties Ltd.