20.12.2012 BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Gave Its 2012 Annual In-house Awards
BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Head Office
Here are part of the awarded offices in the different categories:
• The 2012 Highest Number of Property Sales prize was awarded to the Bourgas Office. It was presented to its Regional managers Tsvetan Petrakiev and Dinko Slavov.
• The 2012 Highest Number of Rentals award was given to the Rental Office in Sofia which once again managed to overcome the tough competition of the Varna Office.
• The 2012 Most Expensive Apartment Sale award was given to Konstantin Kalachev from the Residential and Commercial Office Sofia for a sale of a luxury apartment in capital Sofia.
• The 2012 Most Expensive House Sale award was won by our offices in Varna and Moscow for a joint sale of a house in Varna.
• The 2012 Highest Sales Increase award also went to our Bourgas Office.
• The special award for “Best Contribution to Company Development 2012” goes to Nicola Stoyanov, co-founder of BULGARIAN PROPERTIES, for opening and development of our office in Moscow.
We wish all our colleagues, partners and clients Happy Holidays and a Wonderful New Year!
Read more news
The island of Saint Anastasia will welcome guests with folk rituals for health and fertility in the first edition of the "Bile Fest", a heraldic festival, announced Burgas Municipality.
More than 50 participants will take part in the event with herbs and healthy foods, curative extracts and ointments, and will show the authentic ways of preparing them.
The accompanyin... read more
Every third inquiry for a house around Veliko Tarnovo comes from the UK, according to data from one of the real estate agencies.
Outside the villages of Elena, Balvan, Vetrintsi and Musina, up to 25 km from the old capital, houses that need repairs can be purchased for just 10,000 Euro or even less. Fully renovated 1-bedroom or 2-bedroom houses in good condition with a large yard ca... read more
Public transport in Sofia is getting greener in recent months. This is why the new YUTONG E12 electric buses, which run on the public transport lines in the capital, contribute to this.
Changing transport habits is a very slow process that requires new behavior, investing new infrastructure, investor.bg reported. YUTONG E12 buses run for 5 months now in Sofia.
These v... read more
Omnipresent, directed by Ilian Djevelekov, is Bulgaria’s foreign language film nomination for the 2019 Oscars, the National Film Centre has announced.
The plot of the film is centred on Emil, a writer and owner of an advertising agency and his obsession for spying on his family, friend... read more
All photos, texts, video clips, charts and banners on our website are property of our company or of our partners and are protected by the Copyright Act of the Republic of Bulgaria. Any unauthorized use of photos, texts, videos and other materials from our website by third parties will be subject to immediate claim on the part of the copyright owners. The information on our website is with information and advertising purposes. Alhtough we have made all efforts to provide accurate information, there may be some mistakes. For full and correct information is considered only the information received at the offices of Bulgarian Properties Ltd.