BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Gave Its 2012 Annual In-house Awards
BULGARIAN PROPERTIES gave its traditional annual in-house awards for achievements during the year.
Here are part of the awarded offices in the different categories:
• The 2012 Highest Number of Property Sales prize was awarded to the Bourgas Office. It was presented to its Regional managers Tsvetan Petrakiev and Dinko Slavov.
• The 2012 Highest Number of Rentals award was given to the Rental Office in Sofia which once again managed to overcome the tough competition of the Varna Office.
• The 2012 Most Expensive Apartment Sale award was given to Konstantin Kalachev from the Residential and Commercial Office Sofia for a sale of a luxury apartment in capital Sofia.
• The 2012 Most Expensive House Sale award was won by our offices in Varna and Moscow for a joint sale of a house in Varna.
• The 2012 Highest Sales Increase award also went to our Bourgas Office.
• The special award for “Best Contribution to Company Development 2012” goes to Nicola Stoyanov, co-founder of BULGARIAN PROPERTIES, for opening and development of our office in Moscow.
We wish all our colleagues, partners and clients Happy Holidays and a Wonderful New Year!
Read more news
The new season has begun and we look forward to seeing you at our offices around the country to fulfill all your real estate dreams and to help you buy, sell or rent property easily and securely, with the highest protection of your interests!
Let's see who our AGENTS OF SEPTEMBER are that we recommend with two hands!
All of them deserv...
Bulgaria Air starts offering flights to some of the most exotic destinations in the world. The Bulgarian airline has signed an agreement with the German airline Condor, part of the Thomas Cook Group, allowing passengers from Sofia, Varna and Burgas to travel to exotics such as the Caribbean, Seychelles, Mauritius, Maldives and dozens of destinations in Malaysia, with convenient connections via Fra...
Whether because of the summer heat or the favorable conditions for mountain tourism, the number of foreigners who chose to spend their summer vacations in Bulgarian mountains is on the rise. A popular place is the mountain town of Elena, which attracts with its tranquility and authentic Bulgarian houses that have preserved the spirit of the National Revival period. Along with the Bulgarian tourist...
We are always happy when we receive feedback from our clients and they share their personal experience of acquiring real estate and living in Bulgaria! Marat shares his story of purchasing an apartment in Sunny Beach, check out his tips.
The Tarsis Complex (Tarsis Club & SPA, Sunny Beach, Bulgaria) was originally planned, designed and built as a club-type resort for cosy and comfort...