BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Agents of November
An extremely strong month for the property market, one of the record highs for this year, with clear activity in all market segments, has ended.
At the end of the year, buyers are active in 3 main directions: some are finding their new home in one of the big cities for their own use or for investment, others use the good weather to get a property at the sea at the bargain prices we currently offer, and others are preparing to spend the winter season on their own property in the ski resorts.
There is also a great demand on the rental market for which autumn is usually one of the strongest seasons. Both residential and office space are being actively leased.
This has led to great results for our brokers across the country.
See which of them fought in this contested race for the Agent title in November:
1. Ivan Krumov - ❝Many clients tell me that they immediately recognized that I was their broker. This is probably due to my positive attitude, competence, sixth sense and attention to their needs. I was probably born to be a broker. I am always available for questions, and what I strongly recommend to anyone looking for a home or investment property is to have a look at complex Park View Residence. I am at your disposal for advice and consultation!❞
See all the offers of Ivan Krumov here
2. Julia Todorova - ❝I would recommend to all clients who are looking for a property in the Southern part of Sofia, in a communicative place, to hurry to contact me to organize a viewing of Vitosha View or AMur Residence, because they are our top developments in Sofia and the choice of available properties decreases every single day, especially if you are looking for a one-bedroom apartment!❞
See all the offers of Julia Todorova here
3. Ivanka Stoykova - ❝My clients trust me because of my rich personal and professional experience, the numerous offers of new development projects that I have in different areas of Sofia and my ability to find the right solutions for each client. I advise you to pay a special attention to my best-selling New Comfort Home complex in Dianabad, next to GM Dimitrov Metro Station - an excellent choice for a city dwelling close to all amenities and communications.❞
See all the offers of Ivanka Stoykova here
4. Ivan Kunev - ❝If you are looking for a property by the sea, contact me! My success in sales is due both to the excellent communication which I have with buyers and the great property listings I have. Browse my portfolio with the best deals and see my hottest offers
▪ Compact studio in an excellent complex at the foot of the Balkan Mountains at a super affordable price with an option for quick transfer of the property within 3 days
▪ Spacious studio on the first line complex, private beach, parking, large swimming pools at an attractive price of 14,000 Euro
▪ One bedroom apartments with excellent location in Sunny Beach - 23,500 and 22,000 Euros:
- Comfortable one-bedroom apartment in gated complex Pacific
- One bedroom apartment in Eden Apartments in Sunny beach
▪ 2-bedroom apartment in Darius Complex in Sunny Beach
▪ Beautiful 2-storey House with Swimming Pool in Kosharitsa Village
5. Rosen Stankov - ❝Working with people is my vocation, education, profession and pleasure. Over the years, I have gained invaluable experience and completed hundreds of deals for millions of Euros. I can safely say that I am a successful person, and that success and experience is the most valuable resource I can give to my clients. If you are looking to buy a home in an advanced stage of construction in which you will be able to move within a few months, check out the Modera Residence in Vitosha quarter - a gated complex with its own park and contact me now for a viewing and consultation. Last available apartments in the complex!❞
See all the offers of Rosen Stankov here
6. Sergey Pelovski - ❝Customer confidence and long-term cooperation is what I strive for and manage to achieve. I will be glad to assist you with professional and accurate advice, as I am confident that I can sell your property, as well as find the right one for your needs.❞
See all the offers of Sergey Pelovski here
7. Emilia Emilova - ❝In order to choose the best and most profitable property, it is advisable to invest in projects that are in the initial stage of construction by a proven investor. Only at BULGARIAN PROPERTIES you can find the best new projects that reputable construction companies and developers give us for sale as their sole agent!❞
See all the offers of Emilia Emilova here
8. Stoycho Bugov - ❝Thanks to my personal and professional experience, I can say that buying a house is an ideal option if you are looking for more space for your family, as well as peace, tranquility and distance from urban noise. More and more of my clients are turning to me to look for a house on the outskirts of Sofia, and I have found a great offer - the gated complex Sunny Houses close to the American College near Pancharevo. Check it out and I'm available for questions and viewings at the 4 houses remaining for sale - Call me +359 882 817 486❞
9. Inga Novgorodtseva - ❝Every customer is unique to me. With great care and respect to your wishes and requirements, we can together choose the best property for you. The easiness and security of choosing your dream home together with me is provided by the team of professionals of the agency of the year BULGARIAN PROPERTIES. I recommend you to visit complex St. St. Peter and Paul in Mladost 2 on Kipriyan St., whose construction is progressing.❞
See all the offers of Inga Novgorodtseva here
10. Kamelia Jderova - ❝Why buy a property with me? Because the profession of a broker is not just a job - it's a passion. I have found mine in it, and BULGARIAN PROPERTIES gives me a field for expression in which to develop successfully!❞
11. Stefan Abanozov - ❝There are no unknown properties for me in the area of Borovets! Every day our office receives a variety of properties - apartments in Borovets, houses in the villages around, plots and other offers that you can see on our site. I am sure that I can assist you in finding a property in Borovets and the region and assist you with everything you need, so that you can enjoy your own vacation spot near Sofia this winter season!❞
See all the offers of Stefan Abanozov here
12. Stilian Georgiev - ❝If you are dreaming of a home at the sea, come and visit me to make your dreams come true! For more than 15 years I have been helping my clients find their desired vacation home. Thousands have already trusted me and are enjoying their properties.❞
See all the offers of Stilian Georgiev here
13. Daniel Tonev - ❝The property market in Sofia is dynamic and I can help you navigate the thousands of offers, as well as discuss the pros and cons of new construction and property in the secondary market. I have excellent offers from both categories of properties and behind me is the structure of the leading company BULGARIAN PROPERTIES and together with my colleagues we can offer you literally everything on the market.❞
See all the offers of Daniel Tonev here
14. Dimitar Valkanov - ❝Welcome to the beloved Southern Black Sea Coast! I will gladly assist you in choosing a seaside property in Sozopol, Lozenets, Primorsko, Chernomorets or any other resort you prefer to the South of Burgas. Start your search now, so you can use your property in Summer 2020!❞
See all the offers of Dimitar Valkanov here
We wish success to all our colleagues, as well as to the buyers and sellers in the remaining less than 2 months till the end of the year!
Read more news
We are slowly returning to our normal everyday lives and the Bulgarian property market is experiencing a growing demand and a rising volume of deals after the corona virus lockdown.
Here are the present market trends which mark the start of a new beginning for the property market in Bulgaria:
🔵 Technology stays with us to help us in the new reality! We will ne...
The average selling price of residential properties in Bulgaria's capital Sofia increased by 4.0% on an annual comparison basis in the first quarter of 2020, local company Bulgarian Properties said.
The average price of dwellings in Sofia reached 1,120 euro ($1,219) per sq m in the first quarter, the realtor said in a quarterly property market analysis published last week.
High activity during the first 3 months of the year and acceleration of the price growth to about 4% on an annual basis. This is how the real estate market in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia developed until mid-March, when the state of emergency was introduced and many economic activities where put on hold.
Average Prices and Annual Change
In the first quarter of 2020...
BRITS could return to Bulgaria's Sunny Beach as soon as July as the country reduces its lockdown measures.
To encourage tourists, beaches will also offer free loungers, sun beds and tables when they open again for business.
Bulgaria has managed to keep coronavirus cases relatively low - the country has reported just 1,704 infections, and 50 deaths.