BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Agents of August
Аt the height of the Summer season of 2019, let's see who our AGENTS OF AUGUST are!
1. Julia Todorova - the big winner from the previous months, is again among the finalists with many successful sales in our hit complex AMUR on Mur Street in Manastirski Livadi and the emblematic Vitosha View complex.
See Julia's offers here
2. Ivan Krumov - for another month she is an excellent broker with many successful sales.
He is the leading agent responsible for the sales of our exclusive Park View Residence complex in Banishora district, Sofia, which is selling out fast.
See the offers of Ivan Krumov here
3. Tsvetan Kemerov is one of our most experienced consultants who is responsible for the sales in our exclusive complexes Modera Residence in Vitosha district and Akademika in Studentski grad.
See the offers of Tsvetan Kemerov here
4. Ivanka Stoykova - Senior Broker and Manager of our Buxton-Manastirski Livadi office in Sofia. She has remarkable results in the sales of the new complex in Dianabad district - New Comfort Home. Due to her efforts, the properties are quickly sold out so hurry to arrange a meeting and viewing.
See the offers of Ivanka Stoykova here
5. Roman Kalov - the real estate agent who successfully sells properties in the new developments in the northern regions of Sofia - Lyulin and Vrabnitsa. Roman was able to attract a huge interest in Tsaritsa Yoanna complex in Lyulin 2, and also to maintain an excellent sales rate in the hit complex Sofia North Park till the complete sale of all dwellings in the complex.
See all offers of Roman Kalov here
6. Bansko continues to be a hit in the summer, and this month Andy Peach, our regional manager for Bansko, is among the brokers of the month once again.
Choose your ski property in Bansko now! View our top offers here
7. Kamelia Zhderova also marks a strong month. The top objects in her portfolio are our latest exclusive complexes:
- Starlight Lagera - luxury complex with swimming pool
- Park View Residence
- Complex in Mladost 4
Congratulations to all!
Read more news
We would like to inform our clients and partners that 22nd September is a National Holiday in Bulgaria in celebration of the country Independence and 23th September will be an official non-working day.
On this day our offices will be closed. We will be back on Tuesday, 24th September.
Please be advised that during the official holiday the banks, the notary offices a...
The new season has begun and we look forward to seeing you at our offices around the country to fulfill all your real estate dreams and to help you buy, sell or rent property easily and securely, with the highest protection of your interests!
Let's see who our AGENTS OF SEPTEMBER are that we recommend with two hands!
All of them deserv...
Bulgaria Air starts offering flights to some of the most exotic destinations in the world. The Bulgarian airline has signed an agreement with the German airline Condor, part of the Thomas Cook Group, allowing passengers from Sofia, Varna and Burgas to travel to exotics such as the Caribbean, Seychelles, Mauritius, Maldives and dozens of destinations in Malaysia, with convenient connections via Fra...
Whether because of the summer heat or the favorable conditions for mountain tourism, the number of foreigners who chose to spend their summer vacations in Bulgarian mountains is on the rise. A popular place is the mountain town of Elena, which attracts with its tranquility and authentic Bulgarian houses that have preserved the spirit of the National Revival period. Along with the Bulgarian tourist...