27.12.2019 The Winners in the 12th BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Annual Awards
We would like to present you the winners in BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Annual Awards 🏆 for best results and special contribution to the company development in 2019.
HIGHEST NUMBER OF SALES AND SIGNIFICANT GROWTH
The winners in this category are:
• For "Highest Number of Sales" and ”Highest Sales Growth” the winner is Sofia Head Office
• The award for "Highest Number of Sales in a Holiday Complex" is received by our Borovets Office for impressive number of sales in the second phase of Borovets Gardens Complex
• With the prize "Biggest Regional Sales Growth" are awarded Varna Office
and Stara Zagora Office on the first and the second place respectively
MOST EXPENSIVE SALES
There are a several winners in this category:
• 2019 “Most Expensive Sale” Award is received by Stoycho Bugov and Rosen Stankov from Sofia Head Office for the sale of a house in Simeonovo
• The “Most Expensive Apartment Sale” prize for 2019 was awarded to the founder and owner of BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Mihail Chobanov
• Tsvetan Kemerov received the “Most Expensive Sale” Award in the Commercial Property segment for the sale of an office building in Sofia
• The “Most Expensive Holiday Property” prize is awarded to Dimitar Valkanov for the sale of a beachfront apartment in Sozopol
BROKER OF THE YEAR
• The 2019 “Broker of the Year” Award went to Rosen Stankov and Ivan Krumov of the Head Office in Sofia for the stunning results they achieved in the sales of our exclusive Modera Residence and Park View Residence complexes.
• Julia Todorova took the second place in the Broker of the Year rankings for the high volume of sales in AMur Residence and Vitosha View complexes
• Emilia Emilova won the bronze in this category. She received this recognition for doubling her sales in 2019 and for her excellent results in the sales of the Tsaritsa Yoana Complex in Lyulin 2, as well as other new developments in Sofia.
• Daniel Tonev was named "Best New Broker" for numerous successful deals, as well as for exceptional achievements in the sale of a luxury property belonging to a Bulgarian celebrity.
The awards for special achievements and greatest contribution during the year were presented to:
• Yovko Nikolov for overall support of the sales process and a special contribution to servicing the large volume of sales
• Georgi Angelov from Robotic for "Most Successful Innovation" - the launch of the entirely redesigned website of BULGARIAN PROPERTIES
AWARDS FOR COMPLEXES AND BUILDINGS OF THE YEAR
• The “Best Selling Complex” award was given to Park View Residence in Banishora, 80% of which we were able to sell in just 11 months!
• Second place for "Best-Selling Complex" is awarded to Modera Residence in Vitosha quarter, which was last year's winner in this category. The gated complex is about to be completed and has only 35 apartments available for sale.
• Third place was awarded to AMur Residence in Manastirski Livadi which has proved that Manastirski Livadi district is at a top place in the buyers' preferences as a central Southern residential area.
• A special award for "Most Successful Completion" was awarded to our favourite Vitosha View complex, which, in addition to being emblematic for the development of Krustova Vada area, has also turned into a true legend.
Thank you for choosing to work with BULGARIAN PROPERTIES!
We wish you a happy and even more successful 2020!
We are slowly returning to our normal everyday lives and the Bulgarian property market is experiencing a growing demand and a rising volume of deals after the corona virus lockdown.
Here are the present market trends which mark the start of a new beginning for the property market in Bulgaria:
🔵 Technology stays with us to help us in the new reality! We will ne...
The average selling price of residential properties in Bulgaria's capital Sofia increased by 4.0% on an annual comparison basis in the first quarter of 2020, local company Bulgarian Properties said.
The average price of dwellings in Sofia reached 1,120 euro ($1,219) per sq m in the first quarter, the realtor said in a quarterly property market analysis published last week.
High activity during the first 3 months of the year and acceleration of the price growth to about 4% on an annual basis. This is how the real estate market in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia developed until mid-March, when the state of emergency was introduced and many economic activities where put on hold.
Average Prices and Annual Change
In the first quarter of 2020...
BRITS could return to Bulgaria's Sunny Beach as soon as July as the country reduces its lockdown measures.
To encourage tourists, beaches will also offer free loungers, sun beds and tables when they open again for business.
Bulgaria has managed to keep coronavirus cases relatively low - the country has reported just 1,704 infections, and 50 deaths.