03.02.2009 TO SELL OR NOT TO SELL?
If we look from a purely pragmatic perspective, the answer is NO. The market is now flooded with many properties for sale, which increase the supply while the demand is either decreasing, or the buyers are waiting to see what will happen.
However, the various sellers have various needs. Some of them need to sell in order to cover their financial liabilities or to avoid future money loss for keeping the properties. In such cases they cannot afford to possess properties in Bulgaria or elsewhere and the answer is to SELL as fast as possible.
So, generally our advice is:
1. Keep your properties if you can afford this;
2. Otherwise try to sell at the best price you can get.
BULGARIAN PROPERTIES can help sell your property
We would be glad to help you sell your property providing a full service - advertising the property, negotiating with potential buyers and completing the sale on your behalf. Our marketing and sales activities include:
Property evaluation and price advice
Innovative marketing strategy and state-of-the-art sales techniques:
- Creating a property ad pictures, floor plans, video clips, proper description text in various languages we support;
- Publishing the property offer on our website www.BulgarianProperties.com which is the most visited website for property in Bulgaria with more than 4000 unique visitors per day;
- Publishing the offer on other websites we work with to help it reach even more potential buyers;
- Extensive coverage and publicity through own advertising channels including property websites and exposure to thousands of potential buyers from all over the world, as well as local buyers.
- Including the property in online and off-line advertising campaigns in countries with most potential property buyers, including Bulgaria;
- Promoting the property through our extensive network of partners, affiliates and property agents all over the world currently we have more than 400 partners covering more than 50 nationalities around the globe;
- Applying company promotions for stimulating property sales;
- Keeping in touch with you for updates about interest to the property, viewings, etc.;
- Negotiations with potential buyers excellent customer service, prompt e-mail replies, constant availability by phone, mobile or even Skype;
- Viewing arrangements with flexible working time;
- Constantly improving and trained sales managers with excellent direct marketing and effective sales skills;
- And even more.
Legal and tax advice about procedures, tax to be paid as well as tax optimization all this is very important when it comes to forming the right pricing and making the offer more attractive.
Preparation of the necessary documents for completing the sale (including property documents, contracts and powers of attorney to represent you) as well as state and solicitor fees for issuing of all the needed documents.
All services under one roof through a group of sister companies property sales, furnishing, management, maintenance, letting, repairs, construction, accounting, legal services.
More about BULGARIAN PROPERTIES
BULGARIAN PROPERTIES is the largest and best known property agency in Bulgaria serving foreign buyers for 7 years now! We have built an excellent reputation and popularity not only among buyers from English-speaking countries, but also buyers from Bulgaria, Russia, Poland, Greece and Romania.
Our services have proved to be the most efficient when it comes to buying, selling or renting property. We have offices all over the country, hundreds of partners all over the world and thousands of satisfied clients.
Our marketing methods are among the most innovative in Europe and follow the world's best practices. Our website www.BulgarianProperties.com attracts thousands of unique visitors every day who are potential property buyers.
How to send an offer?
Please supply by e-mail the following information regarding your property for sale in Bulgaria and we will be in touch to make further arrangements:
Property type (eg. house, apartment, land, etc.)
Exact location - name of settlement, address, etc.
On which floor or with how many floors
Area (total living area or the size of the plot)
Price (please quote your asking price in Euros)
Property details - description of your property and its facilities and characteristics.
We reserve the right not to advertise or offer for resale any property that is not with clear title deeds.
Resale charges and commissions are calculated on individual basis.
Send us your offer or call us on +359 2 868 1188
Copyright: 2009 Bulgarian Properties Ltd. All rights reserved. For further information or advice please contact us on tel: +359 2 9 11 50 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The use of this article by third parties is allowed only with proper quotations of the source www.BulgarianProperties.com and the Author of the article. The data in this material has been collected by the Author and Bulgarian Properties Ltd. and is presented for information purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the data. However, Bulgarian Properties Ltd. cannot be held responsible for loss or damage as a result of decisions made based on this article.
© Bulgarian Properties Ltd. 2009.
We are slowly returning to our normal everyday lives and the Bulgarian property market is experiencing a growing demand and a rising volume of deals after the corona virus lockdown.
Here are the present market trends which mark the start of a new beginning for the property market in Bulgaria:
🔵 Technology stays with us to help us in the new reality! We will ne...
The average selling price of residential properties in Bulgaria's capital Sofia increased by 4.0% on an annual comparison basis in the first quarter of 2020, local company Bulgarian Properties said.
The average price of dwellings in Sofia reached 1,120 euro ($1,219) per sq m in the first quarter, the realtor said in a quarterly property market analysis published last week.
High activity during the first 3 months of the year and acceleration of the price growth to about 4% on an annual basis. This is how the real estate market in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia developed until mid-March, when the state of emergency was introduced and many economic activities where put on hold.
Average Prices and Annual Change
In the first quarter of 2020...
BRITS could return to Bulgaria's Sunny Beach as soon as July as the country reduces its lockdown measures.
To encourage tourists, beaches will also offer free loungers, sun beds and tables when they open again for business.
Bulgaria has managed to keep coronavirus cases relatively low - the country has reported just 1,704 infections, and 50 deaths.