25.02.2009 Real Estate – Possibilities in a Time of Crisis
Velimira Dimitrova, BULGARIAN PROPERTIES
The conference allowed the professionals in the branch, the financial experts, the representatives of the state and local authorities and the media to discuss the current economic situation in the country as well as the mechanisms for coming out of the crisis.
The participants in BalREAct were unanimous that the sector needs investment incentive policies, as well as improvement of the competitive power and the quality of the product. They also agreed that 2009 is the year of the property buyer.
Some of the main conclusions the participants made during the conference are the following:
• Buyers have become more demanding as now the key details for them are the location, the infrastructure, the amenities, the cleanness and the environment.
• The transparency when taking strategic decisions and the long-term strategy for the development of the real estate market are among the most important conditions for overcoming the current situation.
• At the moment the lending procedure is more complex as the banks require full transparency. The amount of the loan is reduced to about 70% of the property price as was its maximum term.
• The participants on the real estate market in Bulgaria are to sober down and there will be a natural selection which on its part will lead to a normalization of the market.
• The environment in the sector will make development companies invest in increasing the quality and introducing modern systems for the management of the building process and in the certification of the end product.
• Bulgaria is at the beginning of the crisis and if the professionals in the sector manage to analyze the good and bad anti-crisis measures which the other countries have undertaken then the crisis might not take such dimensions as in some other countries.
• After the difficult period is over the developing markets like Bulgaria will be among the most attractive investment destinations and will become a growth driver for a number of western companies as investment in real estate is easy to understand.
• According to experts in the sector now is the right moment to buy a home because buyers have a wide choice and can end up with a good deal.
• The participants in the sector expect that the market will become more active in the second half of the year.
View our hot offers
Copyright: 2009 Bulgarian Properties Ltd. All rights reserved. For further information or advice please contact us on tel: +359 2 9 11 50 or e-mail: email@example.com. The use of this article by third parties is allowed only with proper quotations of the source www.BulgarianProperties.com and the Author of the article. The data in this material has been collected by the Author and Bulgarian Properties Ltd. and is presented for information purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the data. However, Bulgarian Properties Ltd. cannot be held responsible for loss or damage as a result of decisions made based on this article.
© Bulgarian Properties Ltd. 2009.
The new season has begun and we look forward to seeing you at our offices around the country to fulfill all your real estate dreams and to help you buy, sell or rent property easily and securely, with the highest protection of your interests!
Let's see who our AGENTS OF SEPTEMBER are that we recommend with two hands!
All of them deserv...
Bulgaria Air starts offering flights to some of the most exotic destinations in the world. The Bulgarian airline has signed an agreement with the German airline Condor, part of the Thomas Cook Group, allowing passengers from Sofia, Varna and Burgas to travel to exotics such as the Caribbean, Seychelles, Mauritius, Maldives and dozens of destinations in Malaysia, with convenient connections via Fra...
Whether because of the summer heat or the favorable conditions for mountain tourism, the number of foreigners who chose to spend their summer vacations in Bulgarian mountains is on the rise. A popular place is the mountain town of Elena, which attracts with its tranquility and authentic Bulgarian houses that have preserved the spirit of the National Revival period. Along with the Bulgarian tourist...
We are always happy when we receive feedback from our clients and they share their personal experience of acquiring real estate and living in Bulgaria! Marat shares his story of purchasing an apartment in Sunny Beach, check out his tips.
The Tarsis Complex (Tarsis Club & SPA, Sunny Beach, Bulgaria) was originally planned, designed and built as a club-type resort for cosy and comfort...