24.10.2008 Property Demand in Sofia: Residential Properties in Southern Quarters Still Most Sought
Polina Stoykova, BULGARIAN PROPERTIES
Here is what the data of BULGARIAN PROPERTIES show regarding the demand of real estate in the capital Sofia for the period 15.09 - 15.10.2008 based on actual demand by potential clients.
82.4% of the potential clients are interested in residential properties in Sofia and the other 17.6% are looking for offices and commercial areas as the trend is this percentage to increase in the next couple of years.
• 29% of the potential clients are looking for a property in the southern quarters of Sofia as most preferred are the properties located along Bulgaria Boulevard and in the quarters of Buxton, Borovo, Boyana, Dragalevtsi, Vitosha and Pavlovo.
• 15.5% are looking for apartments in the center of the city which is the object of high demand.
• 13.2% are looking for residential properties as they do not have any preferences regarding the location and the parameters – what is most important to them is the price which shows that people continue to see the real estate as a profitable and low-risk investment.
• 11.2 % of the potential buyers are interested in buying apartments in the eastern quarters like Studentski Grad, Dianabad, Izgrev, Mladost, Slatina and Reduta.
• 9% are looking for apartments in the quarter of Lozenets as a large part of them are looking for luxury and amenities as a reflection to their social status.
• 4.5% prefer the western quarters as the indisputable leader is the quarter of Lyulin.
• 6.7% of the potential buyers are looking for offices.
• 5.5% are looking for shops, warehouses and commercial areas.
• 3.2% are looking to buy plots of land.
• 2.2% want to invest in other types of properties and properties close to Sofia.
This survey was carried out by BULGARIAN PROPERTIES based on actual demand for the period 15.09-15.10.2008.
View all our offers in Sofia
View our rent offers in Sofia
After another successful month, it's time to see the AGENTS OF JULY 2019!
The market in June was dynamic both in the beach and ski resorts, as well as in Sofia and the big cities which are suitable for investment, so we have a lot of winners!
Take advantage of the summer months - it is now an excellent time to come for viewings and choose your own property in Bulgaria... read more
Modern, interactive and innovative! This is us - BULGARIAN PROPERTIES - and we are glad to welcome you to our new website!
BULGARIAN PROPERTIES is the leading real estate company in Bulgaria. We have been on the market for more than 15 years, successfully going through all stages of its development and knowing in detail its history and modern trends.
Our services are ... read more
The Bulgarian Sunny Beach resort is a bargain getaway for families as it offers some of the lowest prices for meals out.
According to the Post Office, a three-course meal with a bottle of wine and soft drinks for a family of four costs just 28.51 GBP.
It has some of the cheapest prices among European beach resorts and it's even che... read more