Development Land & Project
Type of property: Development land
Total area: 5862.00 m2 (net area plus common parts)
Ref. No.: Sml 258
Being in regulation, the plot is offered for sale prepared for construction and with a detailed project for the construction of a holiday complex with apartments with total built-up area of 9500 sq.m, where the pure usable area is 7500 sq.m. Building permission could be issued upon agreement with the new owner of the plot. Surrounded by 30 meters tall pine trees, the development land has 100 % southern disposition and is overlooking Snejanka Tower.
The price of the land and the project has been reduced more than three times when compared to the old offer, keeping in mind the financial situation in the world. The clients should be aware that the asking price is without VAT! Possible sale of the company that owns the land and the project.
Why invest in this development land?
• good size and good parameters of the construction
• detailed project for a holiday complex
• excellent infrastructure
• proximity to ski runs
• proximity to the center of Pamporovo resort
• perfect for all-year round tourism
The Hidden Valley Project
The development land we present for sale here comes with a detailed project for the construction of a 4-star ski-in ski-out holiday complex consisting of four sections, connected by a common staircase and an elevator. The total built-up area of the complex is 9 500 sq.m, where the number of the apartments is ninety-six. The plot comes with hot mineral water available onsite. Technical schemes and architectural plans are available upon request. Please, contact your agent.
The details of the Hidden Valley project include:
• Stage of completion - fully completed common parts (staircases, elevators, reception area, corridors etc.) and apartments completed and supplied with floorings, toilet and bathroom; Construction and materials from Rehau and Wienerberger
• Heating – local heating by "passive house" system with aluminum radiators; fireplaces for alternative heating and comfort; Energy efficiency - from 1500 to 1700 Euro heating and hot water consumption savings at 80 sq.m. area for one year.
• Furniture - furniture, household equipment and audio-visual equipment at client's choice. The payment is separate according to the your choice;
• Household appliances - at client's choice with separate payment according to the chosen package;
The Hidden Valley Facilities
• Reception with Lobby Bar
• Restaurant and Cuban bar
• Modern SPA center, sauna, massage rooms, steam bath, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, Gym; Indoor swimming pool
• Sport centre with tennis, squash, billiards, aerobics, body building
• Medical centre & Beauty saloon
• Kindergarten & Playing room for children
• Laundry service and dry-cleaning;
• 24 hours video and security control;
• Satellite TV and Internet access, Phone - in the room
• 23 Underground garages with local heating and 73 Parking lots
Pamporovo is the southernmost ski resort in Europe. It is located in the middle of the Rodopi Mountain, 260 km from the capital of Bulgaria – Sofia and 85 km from the city of Plovdiv. The ski resort is remote by 12 km from the district city of the Rodopi Mountain - Smolyan. The Pamporovo ski resort is located at 1650 m altitude above sea level, in the foothills of the mountain peak Snejanka (1926 m). The climate is soft with Mediterranean influence. The average year temperature is 8.5 degrees Celsius.
The snow cover is holding over 150 days in the year and the thickness is approximately 140-150 cm. Pamporovo is the ski resort that has approximately 270 sunny days during the year. Sudden changes in the weather and avalanches are not typical for the region.
More information about Development Land & Project:
Reference number: Sml 258
34 €/m2 Total area: 5862 m2
Agency commission due
Upon purchase there are additional costs
Important: Terms of payments