Dioni ApartmentsNear Pamporovo
Comfortable holiday homes 5 min from the ski run
Dioni Apartments complex is designed by an award-winning architect, with many successful projects. The architecture of the complex resembles the beautiful houses typical for the area, the facades are arranged with wooden and stone elements. The complex is built on 5 floors and comprises of just 22 apartments with a south-eastern disposition of the rooms and is sited for privacy, offering panoramic views towards the mountain and the town centre. The complex features an underground garage with 6 parking lots and 8 outdoor parking lots.
Just next to the apartment complex there is a newly built hotel with a restaurant and spa centre comprising of sauna, Jacuzzi, massage rooms and fitness hall. The paid facilities will be available to the owners and guests in Dionisopolis Apartments.
Why invest in Dioni Apartments
• Strategic location in a small and quiet ski resort, only 5 min from a ski run and next to the local sports school.
• The area is largely made up of pine forests combined with rocky mountain peaks, filled with wild flowers and mushrooms. The air is clean and the climate is perfect.
• The apartments are made of high quality materials and enjoy an efficient heating system.
• The hillside location offers incredible mountain views.
• The private complex is designed by an award-winning architect, with many successful projects in the city of Bourgas, the resorts of Sunny Beach, Sinemorets and Luka village.
Ref. No. Dioni Apartments - 14490
Area 60.80 m2 (net area: 55.23 m2 plus common parts: 5.57 m2)
Condition read text
Heating system Electrical heating
Type of building Brick-built, Reinforced concrete structure, New building
- Cable TV
- Post office
- Bus stop
- Petrol station
- Car service
- Car wash
- Food market
- Police station
- Foreign neighbours
- The closest airport is in Ïëîâäèâ (PDV), about 75.000 km away
- Closest city/town Pamporovo, about 10 km away
€ 23 212 - € 45 760 60.80 m2 - 91.52 m2 (350 €/m2 - 600 €/m2)
Building completed Date of completion: 10.08.2009
No commission due