21.10.2008 BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Took Part in National Real Estate Standardization Conference
BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Head Office
The standardization will be directed into three directions: the activity of the agencies (services, documents, contracts, procedures, etc.), the qualification of the brokers and the terminology in the branch. After the standard is adopted it will serve for creating a basis for setting up a legal framework for the activities of the agencies, the criteria which they have to meet and the registration regime. Moreover, requirements to the profession broker or real estate agent will be worked out and they will set up the basis for the development of programs for training and acquiring a diploma for this profession.
Another important topic that was discussed during the conference was the ethical side in the branch and the imposing of ethical norms with the aim of improving the image and the trust towards the professional real estate agencies. BULGARIAN PROPERTIES fully supports these initiatives which are backed up by our internal company standards:
• We maintain the highest level of honesty and professional integrity in all of our operations.
• We do not discriminate or deny any equal treatment to clients or to potential clients on the grounds of race, religion, gender or disability.
• All statements and information given in electronic, written or oral form are accurate to the best of our knowledge and are not purposefully exaggerated or misleading.
• All client information is treated in the strictest confidence and is not shared with any third parties, other than as required to manage and fulfill client requirements and transactions.
• We act promptly when receiving any correspondence from clients or potential clients and we respond to every communication within 24 hours.
• We are conversant and up to date with the laws relating to property purchasing and we adhere to these laws and to any changes in them in all of our operations.
• We avoid any conflict of interest in any property transactions.
• We implement training, monitoring and review procedures to ensure that all members of staff within our company understand and follow this Code of Conduct.
View our hot offers
Read more news
The island of Saint Anastasia will welcome guests with folk rituals for health and fertility in the first edition of the "Bile Fest", a heraldic festival, announced Burgas Municipality.
More than 50 participants will take part in the event with herbs and healthy foods, curative extracts and ointments, and will show the authentic ways of preparing them.
The accompanyin... read more
Bulgaria returns to the top 10 of the overseas property buying sites in 2019 in the UK aplaceinthesun.com rating platform, quoted by the newspaper "Bulgarian News". Bulgaria ranked ninth place in the chart preceded by Turkey, Florida, Cyprus, Italy, Greece, Portugal, France and Spain. Barbados, also a new country on the list, ranked the tenth place.
"It may be the European Union’s p... read more
The third edition of the Asian Festival will be held on Saturday, June 15th, 2019, from 10am - 8pm, in Borisova Garden, Sofia.
The main goal of the event is to bring the “Magic from the East” of Asia to the people of Bulgaria and the international audience in Sofia, organized by the joint efforts of the Asian Embassies and Diplomatic missions in Sofia:
Bangladesh, Peo... read more
Russian Softline is expanding its operations in Eastern Europe, including its entry into the Bulgarian market. In 2018 it became clear that the company will start operations in Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Bulgaria. The company is leading in the field of digital transformation proc... read more
All photos, texts, video clips, charts and banners on our website are property of our company or of our partners and are protected by the Copyright Act of the Republic of Bulgaria. Any unauthorized use of photos, texts, videos and other materials from our website by third parties will be subject to immediate claim on the part of the copyright owners. The information on our website is with information and advertising purposes. Alhtough we have made all efforts to provide accurate information, there may be some mistakes. For full and correct information is considered only the information received at the offices of Bulgarian Properties Ltd.