Hotel With Excellent Potential in the Village of GovedartsiGovedartsi
Renovated building with the possibility for a modern rural tourism complex
The wonderful location is complemented by the proximity to the town's amenities in Samokov (12 km) and the capital Sofia and the international airport there (80 km).
The area of the hotel is 374 square meters, there are 3 floors, one ground floor and one basement floor with a separate external entrance. The adjacent yard has an area of 6000 sq.m. A major overhaul has been done.
The property has an approved project for:
• Renovation and reconstruction of a holiday hotel and turning it into a modern complex for rural tourism - the main repairs are finished.
• Construction of a sports block, equipped with the necessary facilities for active sports activities;
• Upgrading the adjacent areas and building a decorative water mirror and barbecue.
The distribution of space is as follows:
• In the basement, at elevation -5.60 there is a solid fuel boiler.
• At elevation -2.90 there are: kitchen, dining room and other service rooms.
• On the first floor, at elevation +0.00, after the entrance hall, there is a common living room with a fireplace, sanitary units for men and women in the northwest and 7 rooms accessible from a one-sided corridor from the north.
• On the second and third floor, in front of some of the rooms to the south, passes a common balcony, and from the north there are 2 balconies, one covering the entrance to the building. The photos in the gallery show the start of a previous reconstruction of individual bathrooms to some of the rooms and partially completed new plumbing and heating installations.
• The building is massive, the walls on the floors are filled with solid bricks, in the basement - 45 cm. Stone masonry on the outer contour of the building. The joinery is wooden. The roof is wooden, covered with tiles and sheet metal.
The project foresees the following changes:
• Reception area is formed opposite the entrance. To this area are designed a bar-buffet and a beverage store, a bathroom for men and women, an office for the administration, and a ski wardrobe with independent access from the outside. The reception lobby maintains access to the existing staircase and connects to the dining room.
• The kitchen is organized at the eastern end of the floor and includes: hot kitchen, preparations-products, washroom-hall, warehouses for products, dressing rooms and bathrooms for the staff, as well as a garbage room.
• On the first floor, elevation +0.00, the common living room with a fireplace and a separate internet corner is preserved.
• Bathrooms and walk-in closets are provided for all rooms, and a new south-facing balcony overlooks 6 of them. On the eastern part of the floor there is a separate apartment with a living room and a kitchenette and a bedroom with a bathroom.
• On the second floor, elevation +3,35, there are 2 suites, 6 double and 1 single rooms, each with a private bathroom and a south-facing balcony.
• On the third underground floor, elevation +6.40, functionally identical, but with smaller area, are differentiated rooms, such as those at elevation +3.35. The small balconies and wooden eaves cover those on the lower floor.
• A complete replacement of the joinery is planned, as well as new finishing works for the entire building. Installation of external thermal insulation on the façades and new wooden lining are planned. The stone claddings and masonry will be restored after the new façade openings have been formed.
The project preserves and updates the functional aspect of the building, marking the exterior of the holiday complex stand out with uniqueness and harmony with the mountain environment.
Please note that the announced selling price does not include VAT.
We are ready to organize a viewing of this property at a time convenient for you. Please contact the responsible estate agent and inform them when you would like to have viewings arranged. We can also help you with flight tickets and hotel booking, as well as with travel insurance.
You can reserve this property with a non-refundable deposit of 2,000 Euro, payable by credit card or by bank transfer to our company bank account. After receiving the deposit the property will be marked as reserved, no further viewings will be carried out with other potential buyers, and we will start the preparation of the necessary documents for completion of the deal. Please contact the responsible estate agent for more information about the purchase procedure and the payment methods.
After sale services
We are a reputable company with many years of experience in the real estate business. Thus, we will be with you not only during the purchase process, but also after the deal is completed, providing you with a wide range of additional services tailored to your requirements and needs, so that you can fully enjoy your property in Bulgaria. The after sale services we offer include property insurance, construction and repair works, furnishing, accounting and legal assistance, renewal of contracts for electricity, water, telephone and many more.
- Cable TV
- Bus stop
- Petrol station
- Food market
- Police station
- Near monastery/monasteries
- Town Hall
- The closest airport is in Ñîôèÿ (SOF), about 74.000 km away
- Closest city/town Samokov, about 12 km away
- Food shop: 0.4 km.
- Hospital: 12 km.
Sergey PelovskiOffice Sofia 22, Zlaten Rog Str., floor 4, office 7, Sofia 1407 All properties (2645)
More properties in Govedartsi
Picturesque plot facing an asphalt street in the village of Govedartsi Govedartsi Property for investment, with quick and easy access to the ski resort Borovets Picturesque plot facing an asphalt street in the village of Govedartsi - Property for investment, with quick and easy access to the ski resort Borovets
Land Property with a Holiday Complex in the Village of Govedartsi Govedartsi Property with excellent investment potential, 12 km away from Samokov Land Property with a Holiday Complex in the Village of Govedartsi - Property with excellent investment potential, 12 km away from Samokov
Picturesque Regulated Plot with a Vew to the Rila Mountains Govedartsi Excellent property suitable for construction of a family house Picturesque Regulated Plot with a Vew to the Rila Mountains - Excellent property suitable for construction of a family house
Plot of land with 4 bungalows near the ski run of Govedartsi village Govedartsi Picturesque plot of land near pine forest with mountain panorama Plot of land with 4 bungalows near the ski run of Govedartsi village - Picturesque plot of land near pine forest with mountain panorama
Regulated plot of land with panoramic mountain views in Govedartsi village Govedartsi Picturesque development land with detailed development plan for building holiday village Regulated plot of land with panoramic mountain views in Govedartsi village - Picturesque development land with detailed development plan for building holiday village
Excellent Regulated Plot of Land for Sale in Govedartsi Village Govedartsi Attractive property with potential, set 12 km away from Samokov Excellent Regulated Plot of Land for Sale in Govedartsi Village - Attractive property with potential, set 12 km away from Samokov