Fishpond, warehouses, residential areas and asphalt ground near MontanaNear Montana
Business and massive buildings with own water supply, 3-phase electricity and paved road
The solid buildings are as follows:
1. Administrative building on two floors and a technical workshop with total area of 300 sq.m.
2. Production hall - 360 sq.m. with height of 4 meters.
3. Massive warehouse - 101 sq.m.
4. Solid sheds 3 pieces - total area of 190 sq.m.
The area of 7,572 sq.m. has changed statutе from farmland to a pond. The property needs some finishing and modernization of some of the buildings.
The plots are fenced and there is a grid of 20KW with a pillar in the plot. The property has drinking water, its own second water supply, a well and 3-phase electricity. It borders with The Burziya and the Balyuvska river on the west and north and with an asphalt road on the east and south. The fishpond is supplied continuously with water from the river and it has a sluice, a spillway and a pier with an aluminum boat with oars.
The property is situated in the beginning of the village at the entry from Montana. The village is equipped with shops, cafes, a school, a church, regular bus and railway transport.
- Railway station
- Bus stop
- Food market
- No industry
- The closest airport is in —ÓŰŤˇ (SOF), about 100.000 km away
- Closest city/town Berkovitsa, about 13 km away