WINTER PROPERTY SALE!
Ski properties from 12,000 Euro! Buy your own ski property in Bansko, Borovets or Pamporovo – some of the most popular and modern ski resorts in Europe - with special prices and discounts till 8.03.2014!
BULGARIAN PROPERTIES now gives you the opportunity to buy property in the Bulgarian ski resorts with special discounts:
• Special prices of properties in the ski resorts!
• No agency commission for purchase in Bansko, Borovets or Pamporovo!
• Gift – a 1-year free insurance of the newly purchased property, provided by INSURANCE BULGARIA
• Every day news from the prime ski resorts of Bulgaria - in co-operation with BulgariaSki.com - the biggest portal for ski tourism in Bulgaria
• 'Ski Property of the Day' rating which we will publish on our FaceBook page
• Winter spirit and funny stories from the winter resorts
• Properties at promotional prices around Bulgaria!
Do not hesitate, buy your own ski property during our Winter Property Sale!
Only now, only with BULGARIAN PROPERTIES – real estate agency No 1 in Bulgaria!
Selling property in a ski resort? Advertise your property with us!
Read more news
Victor Yankov: I hope that in 5 years people will still remember what happened in Plovdiv in 2019
In the past six months, since Plovdiv became European Capital of Culture, this Bulgarian city appeared on the European map with small, slow, yet steady steps, without blowing its own horns. Since the beginning of 2019 we managed to send key messages and enter the big European dialogue. ... read more
The Sand Sculpture Festival is held for the 12th time in Burgas. This year, only Bulgarian participants take part in it and the motto is "Favorite Children's Characters." This is a festival focusing on detail, sand sculptors say.
Ognyan Petkov, one of the doyennes of the forum in Burgas, says he accepts the idea of the festival because he likes all children’s characte... read more
“The museum – unexpected, open, shared” is an unorthodox exhibition which turns the idea of a museum as a place which stores memories on its head. And instead of telling one story with the help of exhibits, viewers are able to trace one story by looking at just one exhibit.
The exhibition on at the National Museum of Military History, which is on the “Plovdiv- European capital of cu... read more
In the Tsarevets Fortress, Veliko Turnovo, the 5th edition of the international festival "Medieval Tarnovgrad" /29 June - 01 July/, starts.
This year, the forum is dedicated to the 800th anniversary of the rule of the great Bulgarian Tsar Ivan-Assen II in the period 1218-1241. At that time the city reached a real prosperity and Bulgaria ranked among the great empires and kingdoms i... read more