BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Agents of August
Аt the height of the Summer season of 2019, let's see who our AGENTS OF AUGUST are!
1. Julia Todorova - the big winner from the previous months, is again among the finalists with many successful sales in our hit complex AMUR on Mur Street in Manastirski Livadi and the emblematic Vitosha View complex.
See Julia's offers here
2. Ivan Krumov - for another month she is an excellent broker with many successful sales.
He is the leading agent responsible for the sales of our exclusive Park View Residence complex in Banishora district, Sofia, which is selling out fast.
See the offers of Ivan Krumov here
3. Tsvetan Kemerov is one of our most experienced consultants who is responsible for the sales in our exclusive complexes Modera Residence in Vitosha district and Akademika in Studentski grad.
See the offers of Tsvetan Kemerov here
4. Ivanka Stoykova - Senior Broker and Manager of our Buxton-Manastirski Livadi office in Sofia. She has remarkable results in the sales of the new complex in Dianabad district - New Comfort Home. Due to her efforts, the properties are quickly sold out so hurry to arrange a meeting and viewing.
See the offers of Ivanka Stoykova here
5. Roman Kalov - the real estate agent who successfully sells properties in the new developments in the northern regions of Sofia - Lyulin and Vrabnitsa. Roman was able to attract a huge interest in Tsaritsa Yoanna complex in Lyulin 2, and also to maintain an excellent sales rate in the hit complex Sofia North Park till the complete sale of all dwellings in the complex.
See all offers of Roman Kalov here
6. Bansko continues to be a hit in the summer, and this month Andy Peach, our regional manager for Bansko, is among the brokers of the month once again.
Choose your ski property in Bansko now! View our top offers here
7. Kamelia Zhderova also marks a strong month. The top objects in her portfolio are our latest exclusive complexes:
- Starlight Lagera - luxury complex with swimming pool
- Park View Residence
- Complex in Mladost 4
Congratulations to all!
Read more news
🏆🌊 AGENTS OF JULY 2020
🌞 Summer is already in full swing, and the 🏘 real estate market in Bulgaria is also a hot place!
The activity has increased and we are now convincingly returning to the pre-crisis volumes of sales, this time the interest is not only in Sofia and the big cities, but to the whole of Bulgaria, including the sea and m...
At the moment - in June, the property market is quite active, the crisis seems to be behind us. At least that is what the behavior of the market participants shows. Overall, there is quite a good activity and it's as if we're back at the beginning of the year.
People who inquired about properties in early March are now returning to those same properties and are buying ...
Life is gradually restarting and we are witnessing an increased interest to Bulgaria 🇧🇬 as a country with very few 🦠 coronavirus cases and the Bulgarian 🏘 real estate market as one of the most attractive and affordable in Europe.
From strongly negative, the forecasts have began to become more optimistic. The current crisis has had a healing effect on ...
Bulgaria plans to lift an obligatory 14-day quarantine from June 1 for travellers from most European Union countries, but not those states with the biggest coronavirus outbreaks, a senior health official said on Friday.
The quarantine will remain obligatory for travellers from Sweden, Belgium, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Italy and Malta, the official said, as well as the UK, which is ...