18.12.2007 BulgarianProperties’ 2007 Annual Awards
• The first place award for Off-plan Sales went to the Sunny Beach office
• The first place award for Rural Sales was snatched by the Bourgas office
• The 2007 Best Sales Increase award went to the Montana office and to Sofia North office
• Tsvetan Petrakiev from the Sunny Beach office was awarded for being the Best Off-plan Sales Manager
• The award for Best Online Sales Manager was given to Iva Atanasova from the Stara Zagora office
• The award for Best Sales Manager of various types of properties situated all over Bulgaria was snatched by Sergey Pelovski from the Head Office
• Dessi Karaivanova from the Bourgas office and Gergana Toleva from the Plovdiv office were awarded with the Best Office Managers cups
• And last but not least comes the award for Best Contribution to the Image of BulgarianProperties - it went to the offices in Varna, Plovdiv, Elhovo and Bansko as they were mainly awarded for their contribution to the filming of numerous local and foreign programs, as well as for their publications in Bulgarian and foreign printed media. These offices were also honored for the positive comments they received from clients and partners.
The award ceremony was followed by a party which filled Bansko’s crisp air with songs and laughter.
Read more news
The island of Saint Anastasia will welcome guests with folk rituals for health and fertility in the first edition of the "Bile Fest", a heraldic festival, announced Burgas Municipality.
More than 50 participants will take part in the event with herbs and healthy foods, curative extracts and ointments, and will show the authentic ways of preparing them.
The accompanyin... read more
The Bulgarian MPs unanimously named the town of Veliko Tarnovo historical and spiritual capital of Bulgaria.
99 MPs voted in favor of the proposal made by initiative committee representing the public from Veliko Tarnovo. The town was capital of the Second Bulgarian Kingdom (from the end of the 12th to the end of the 14th century) and capital of the Principality of Bulgaria between ... read more
Public transport in Sofia is getting greener in recent months. This is why the new YUTONG E12 electric buses, which run on the public transport lines in the capital, contribute to this.
Changing transport habits is a very slow process that requires new behavior, investing new infrastructure, investor.bg reported. YUTONG E12 buses run for 5 months now in Sofia.
These v... read more
Thirteen beaches in Bulgaria and one marina have been awarded the world Blue Flag certificate for meeting stringent standards for quality, safety, environmental education and information, the provision of services and general environmental management criteria.
This year’s Blue Flag bea... read more
All photos, texts, video clips, charts and banners on our website are property of our company or of our partners and are protected by the Copyright Act of the Republic of Bulgaria. Any unauthorized use of photos, texts, videos and other materials from our website by third parties will be subject to immediate claim on the part of the copyright owners. The information on our website is with information and advertising purposes. Alhtough we have made all efforts to provide accurate information, there may be some mistakes. For full and correct information is considered only the information received at the offices of Bulgarian Properties Ltd.