BulgarianProperties’ 2007 Annual Awards
On 14 December 2007 BulgarianProperties gave out its annual contribution awards at a ceremony in one of Bansko’s premier apartment complexes – The Grand Montana. The ceremony was attended by the company’s main asset – its employees, as well as by its partners and friends. The awards were handed out by the company’s managing directors – Mihail Chobanov and Nikola Stoyanov in a festive and cheerful atmosphere. We will present some of the winners and the awards they took home:
• The first place award for Off-plan Sales went to the Sunny Beach office
• The first place award for Rural Sales was snatched by the Bourgas office
• The 2007 Best Sales Increase award went to the Montana office and to Sofia North office
• Tsvetan Petrakiev from the Sunny Beach office was awarded for being the Best Off-plan Sales Manager
• The award for Best Online Sales Manager was given to Iva Atanasova from the Stara Zagora office
• The award for Best Sales Manager of various types of properties situated all over Bulgaria was snatched by Sergey Pelovski from the Head Office
• Dessi Karaivanova from the Bourgas office and Gergana Toleva from the Plovdiv office were awarded with the Best Office Managers cups
• And last but not least comes the award for Best Contribution to the Image of BulgarianProperties - it went to the offices in Varna, Plovdiv, Elhovo and Bansko as they were mainly awarded for their contribution to the filming of numerous local and foreign programs, as well as for their publications in Bulgarian and foreign printed media. These offices were also honored for the positive comments they received from clients and partners.
The award ceremony was followed by a party which filled Bansko’s crisp air with songs and laughter.
Read more news
Street Food & Art Festival is a new concept for an urban festival, its organizer Nikolay Todorov told Focus Radio.
The festival, held with the support of Burgas Municipality, is taking place in Burgas. More than 15 of the Best Street Food culinary artists in Bulgaria have been invited, Todorov said. "We are talking about mobile kitchens, kitchens on wheels, caravans, campers, truck... read more
An early Byzantine church, 20 by 10 meters in size, made from rock blocks and brick layers, with a floor lined with ceramic tiles has been discovered by archaeologists.
It has two entrances on the south and west sides and an interesting altar section, as it had benches where clergymen were sitting, as well as a bishop's throne in the central place, Professor Hitko Vachev said. He a... read more
For the 23rd time the International Fair of Crafts and Arts “Bulgarika” will become a venue for a big number of artists and craftsmen. In the period August 1– 21, some of the best artisans in the fields of fine and applied arts, crafts and music will participate in it. Traditionally, the audience will actively participate in the fair as they will be able to take part in crafts or arts workshops or... read more
Until the end of August, the village near Plovdiv is once again hosting Staro Zhelezare Street Art Village Festival.
The village itself has no more than 400 inhabitants. Every year the people behind this project – artists Katarzina and Ventsislav Piryankovi and students of theirs from Poznan, Poland, transform the place, painting and drawing on the walls of houses and fences.
... read more