12.02.2014 START OF THE WINTER PROPERTY SALE OF BULGARIAN PROPERTIES!
BULGARIAN PROPERTIES now gives you the opportunity to buy property in the Bulgarian ski resorts with special discounts:
• Special prices of properties in the ski resorts!
• No agency commission for purchase in Bansko, Borovets or Pamporovo!
• Gift – a 1-year free insurance of the newly purchased property, provided by INSURANCE BULGARIA
• Every day news from the prime ski resorts of Bulgaria - in co-operation with BulgariaSki.com - the biggest portal for ski tourism in Bulgaria
• 'Ski Property of the Day' rating which we will publish on our FaceBook page
• Winter spirit and funny stories from the winter resorts
• Properties at promotional prices around Bulgaria!
Do not hesitate, buy your own ski property during our Winter Property Sale!
Only now, only with BULGARIAN PROPERTIES – real estate agency No 1 in Bulgaria!
We are slowly returning to our normal everyday lives and the Bulgarian property market is experiencing a growing demand and a rising volume of deals after the corona virus lockdown.
Here are the present market trends which mark the start of a new beginning for the property market in Bulgaria:
🔵 Technology stays with us to help us in the new reality! We will ne...
The average selling price of residential properties in Bulgaria's capital Sofia increased by 4.0% on an annual comparison basis in the first quarter of 2020, local company Bulgarian Properties said.
The average price of dwellings in Sofia reached 1,120 euro ($1,219) per sq m in the first quarter, the realtor said in a quarterly property market analysis published last week.
High activity during the first 3 months of the year and acceleration of the price growth to about 4% on an annual basis. This is how the real estate market in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia developed until mid-March, when the state of emergency was introduced and many economic activities where put on hold.
Average Prices and Annual Change
In the first quarter of 2020...
BRITS could return to Bulgaria's Sunny Beach as soon as July as the country reduces its lockdown measures.
To encourage tourists, beaches will also offer free loungers, sun beds and tables when they open again for business.
Bulgaria has managed to keep coronavirus cases relatively low - the country has reported just 1,704 infections, and 50 deaths.