07.03.2008 BulgarianProperties' Birthday and The Ten Reasons for Turning Five
1. Feeling welcome in a foreign country. This is the thing everyone considers when taking the crucial decision to move abroad – either permanently or for a few weeks a year. The feedback we have received from you over these last 5 years indicates that first BulgarianProperties and later your new neighbours have turned out to be extremely helpful and nice people who have done a lot of things to make you feel at home. Some of you have even said that the attitude of the locals was one of the things that helped you integrate much easier than you had expected.
2. Will I receive the necessary level of professionalism, help and advice that I need when searching for a property? Your comments say that this is one of the most worrying issues when buying a real estate (not only abroad) and you say that you did receive it from BulgarianProperties. Most of you comment that your real estate agents guided you step by step through the process thus alleviating the stress and even making the process fun.
3. Smooth and easy procedure when buying my property. We know what it is like to see a property on the internet, to like it and to want to own it. The fact that it is abroad is a minor detail; at least that is what we can see from your feedback. You say that the procedure was made extremely smooth by BulgarianProperties who guided you every step of the way.
4. Can I buy property without ever setting foot in Bulgaria? In todays progressive world, and with the help of the Internet, everything can be achieved without even leaving your armchair! Although buying property is not the same as buying a watch or a dress, according to your e-mails BulgarianProperties has managed that task quite well. Some of you have bought your dream real estate with the push of a few buttons on the keyboard and the skillful guidance of our real estate agents.
5. Paperwork! Now this is a dirty word when talking about property purchasing. Especially when you have set your mind on buying a home abroad. You sit and worry whether you will receive the necessary advice, whether you will be helped adequately in the specific country, whether it won’t turn out to be too expensive. The conclusions we made from your feedback are identical – all of you are now the proud owners of a home/homes in Bulgaria saying that the paperwork was, in fact, made quite easy by the staff of BulgarianProperties!
6. Up-to-date information. As you know, the legislation in a country changes constantly and the most important thing when thinking of purchasing a home is to find the right people who know all the changes and can provide you with adequate advice. From what we have been reading in your comments we can see the result: happy homeowners gratified by the speedy receipt of sufficient and current information from the experienced associates of BulgarianProperties.
7. Expedience/efficiency in replying. After a decision to buy is taken comes the gathering of information. We know how excruciating it is to be kept waiting for too long to receive a reply therefore we have a policy according to which we reply to our clients within 24 hours of their inquiry. We believe it is important to provide our clients with as much details as possible in order to make them feel secure in their choice. Your e-mails say to us that this policy works, and quite well at that.
8. Friendly attitude. This is something that can most definitely make the potential buyer choose to work with a company and the lack of it - to make them avoid this company. BulgarianProperties, after five dynamic years of operations on the real estate market, have numerous fans and friends thanks to the open approach and many smiles which we can feel even through the e-mails.
9. Making you feel our most important client. This is a winning strategy and now we can already tell you our little secret – EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU IS, IN FACT, OUR MOST IMPORTANT CLIENT. All of you are special to us and we would like to thank you for being our clients and friends through the years!
10. All arrangements are already made by us: travel, accomodation, legal advice, viewings of the property, etc. A hassle-free visit. This is what every client wants, no matter what they are buying. Especially when it comes to purchasing a property in a foreign country and BulgarianProperties know how to organise your visits best. We read quite a few of your comments saying that you were afraid that not everything would run as smooth as you hoped but that in the end you left with a smile on your face and a title deed in your pocket.
In conclusion we would like to thank you for being our clients and our friends and we would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BulgarianProperties!
We are slowly returning to our normal everyday lives and the Bulgarian property market is experiencing a growing demand and a rising volume of deals after the corona virus lockdown.
Here are the present market trends which mark the start of a new beginning for the property market in Bulgaria:
🔵 Technology stays with us to help us in the new reality! We will ne...
The average selling price of residential properties in Bulgaria's capital Sofia increased by 4.0% on an annual comparison basis in the first quarter of 2020, local company Bulgarian Properties said.
The average price of dwellings in Sofia reached 1,120 euro ($1,219) per sq m in the first quarter, the realtor said in a quarterly property market analysis published last week.
High activity during the first 3 months of the year and acceleration of the price growth to about 4% on an annual basis. This is how the real estate market in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia developed until mid-March, when the state of emergency was introduced and many economic activities where put on hold.
Average Prices and Annual Change
In the first quarter of 2020...
BRITS could return to Bulgaria's Sunny Beach as soon as July as the country reduces its lockdown measures.
To encourage tourists, beaches will also offer free loungers, sun beds and tables when they open again for business.
Bulgaria has managed to keep coronavirus cases relatively low - the country has reported just 1,704 infections, and 50 deaths.