07.03.2008 BulgarianProperties' Birthday and The Ten Reasons for Turning Five
1. Feeling welcome in a foreign country. This is the thing everyone considers when taking the crucial decision to move abroad – either permanently or for a few weeks a year. The feedback we have received from you over these last 5 years indicates that first BulgarianProperties and later your new neighbours have turned out to be extremely helpful and nice people who have done a lot of things to make you feel at home. Some of you have even said that the attitude of the locals was one of the things that helped you integrate much easier than you had expected.
2. Will I receive the necessary level of professionalism, help and advice that I need when searching for a property? Your comments say that this is one of the most worrying issues when buying a real estate (not only abroad) and you say that you did receive it from BulgarianProperties. Most of you comment that your real estate agents guided you step by step through the process thus alleviating the stress and even making the process fun.
3. Smooth and easy procedure when buying my property. We know what it is like to see a property on the internet, to like it and to want to own it. The fact that it is abroad is a minor detail; at least that is what we can see from your feedback. You say that the procedure was made extremely smooth by BulgarianProperties who guided you every step of the way.
4. Can I buy property without ever setting foot in Bulgaria? In todays progressive world, and with the help of the Internet, everything can be achieved without even leaving your armchair! Although buying property is not the same as buying a watch or a dress, according to your e-mails BulgarianProperties has managed that task quite well. Some of you have bought your dream real estate with the push of a few buttons on the keyboard and the skillful guidance of our real estate agents.
5. Paperwork! Now this is a dirty word when talking about property purchasing. Especially when you have set your mind on buying a home abroad. You sit and worry whether you will receive the necessary advice, whether you will be helped adequately in the specific country, whether it won’t turn out to be too expensive. The conclusions we made from your feedback are identical – all of you are now the proud owners of a home/homes in Bulgaria saying that the paperwork was, in fact, made quite easy by the staff of BulgarianProperties!
6. Up-to-date information. As you know, the legislation in a country changes constantly and the most important thing when thinking of purchasing a home is to find the right people who know all the changes and can provide you with adequate advice. From what we have been reading in your comments we can see the result: happy homeowners gratified by the speedy receipt of sufficient and current information from the experienced associates of BulgarianProperties.
7. Expedience/efficiency in replying. After a decision to buy is taken comes the gathering of information. We know how excruciating it is to be kept waiting for too long to receive a reply therefore we have a policy according to which we reply to our clients within 24 hours of their inquiry. We believe it is important to provide our clients with as much details as possible in order to make them feel secure in their choice. Your e-mails say to us that this policy works, and quite well at that.
8. Friendly attitude. This is something that can most definitely make the potential buyer choose to work with a company and the lack of it - to make them avoid this company. BulgarianProperties, after five dynamic years of operations on the real estate market, have numerous fans and friends thanks to the open approach and many smiles which we can feel even through the e-mails.
9. Making you feel our most important client. This is a winning strategy and now we can already tell you our little secret – EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU IS, IN FACT, OUR MOST IMPORTANT CLIENT. All of you are special to us and we would like to thank you for being our clients and friends through the years!
10. All arrangements are already made by us: travel, accomodation, legal advice, viewings of the property, etc. A hassle-free visit. This is what every client wants, no matter what they are buying. Especially when it comes to purchasing a property in a foreign country and BulgarianProperties know how to organise your visits best. We read quite a few of your comments saying that you were afraid that not everything would run as smooth as you hoped but that in the end you left with a smile on your face and a title deed in your pocket.
In conclusion we would like to thank you for being our clients and our friends and we would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BulgarianProperties!
Housing in Sofia rose by 48.6% in four years. This ranks the capital in first place among the major cities in the ranking of property prices. The prices of newly built apartments in Sofia in the first quarter of the year are 43.3% higher than in 2015, according to data from the National Statistical Institute. In the case of existing apartments, the increase for the same period is much higher - by ...
🌞 August was the MONTH of the MONTHS with a record-high 📈 activity on the Bulgarian real estate market and excellent results of our offices throughout the country.
And Ivan Krumov was the AGENT of the AGENTS with sales volume in the 🏗 new phase of the hit complex ⭐Park View Residence⭐, which only a few manage to make for a whole year! In just two months...
We are proud do announce that we have been become a GOLD MEMBER of PropTech Bulgaria - the PropTech Hub of Bulgaria, officially representing the largest international PropTech organizations, as well as Bulgaria in these organizations.
We have been recognized as construction and real estate innovators and we are happy to be able to contribute to the technological development in the ...
(CNN) — For more than a century, Bulgaria has had little trouble enticing people to its beach resorts scattered along the Black Sea coast. City-breakers head to its main cities -- including Sofia, the capital, and Plovdiv, the 2019 European Capital of Culture -- for an enjoyable blend of culture and hearty Bulgarian gastronomy.
Rila National Park -- the country's large...