25.02.2009 Real Estate – Possibilities in a Time of Crisis
Velimira Dimitrova, BULGARIAN PROPERTIES
The conference allowed the professionals in the branch, the financial experts, the representatives of the state and local authorities and the media to discuss the current economic situation in the country as well as the mechanisms for coming out of the crisis.
The participants in BalREAct were unanimous that the sector needs investment incentive policies, as well as improvement of the competitive power and the quality of the product. They also agreed that 2009 is the year of the property buyer.
Some of the main conclusions the participants made during the conference are the following:
• Buyers have become more demanding as now the key details for them are the location, the infrastructure, the amenities, the cleanness and the environment.
• The transparency when taking strategic decisions and the long-term strategy for the development of the real estate market are among the most important conditions for overcoming the current situation.
• At the moment the lending procedure is more complex as the banks require full transparency. The amount of the loan is reduced to about 70% of the property price as was its maximum term.
• The participants on the real estate market in Bulgaria are to sober down and there will be a natural selection which on its part will lead to a normalization of the market.
• The environment in the sector will make development companies invest in increasing the quality and introducing modern systems for the management of the building process and in the certification of the end product.
• Bulgaria is at the beginning of the crisis and if the professionals in the sector manage to analyze the good and bad anti-crisis measures which the other countries have undertaken then the crisis might not take such dimensions as in some other countries.
• After the difficult period is over the developing markets like Bulgaria will be among the most attractive investment destinations and will become a growth driver for a number of western companies as investment in real estate is easy to understand.
• According to experts in the sector now is the right moment to buy a home because buyers have a wide choice and can end up with a good deal.
• The participants in the sector expect that the market will become more active in the second half of the year.
View our hot offers
Copyright: 2009 Bulgarian Properties Ltd. All rights reserved. For further information or advice please contact us on tel: +359 2 9 11 50 or e-mail: email@example.com. The use of this article by third parties is allowed only with proper quotations of the source www.BulgarianProperties.com and the Author of the article. The data in this material has been collected by the Author and Bulgarian Properties Ltd. and is presented for information purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the data. However, Bulgarian Properties Ltd. cannot be held responsible for loss or damage as a result of decisions made based on this article.
© Bulgarian Properties Ltd. 2009.
On July 3 negotiations with the transport sector on the road toll fees continue. The new fees will be negotiated by the autumn of 2019.
The Bulgarian society and the Bulgarian transport sector and haulers are eager to learn what is happening with the new road toll system and when it will be officially introduced in this country. That is why the latest press-conference held on this t... read more
The largest nature park in the Dobrich region, which occupies an area of 700 hectares, is now accessible to visitors.
The animal world that can be seen in the park is impressive – hundreds of deer, over 250 mouflon, 50 pygmy goats, over 300 wild boars, birds, and other game species. In order to enjoy the animals safely, seven observation towers have been built for tou... read more
After another successful month, it's time to see the AGENTS OF JULY 2019!
The market in June was dynamic both in the beach and ski resorts, as well as in Sofia and the big cities which are suitable for investment, so we have a lot of winners!
Take advantage of the summer months - it is now an excellent time to come for viewings and choose your own property in Bulgaria... read more
Modern, interactive and innovative! This is us - BULGARIAN PROPERTIES - and we are glad to welcome you to our new website!
BULGARIAN PROPERTIES is the leading real estate company in Bulgaria. We have been on the market for more than 15 years, successfully going through all stages of its development and knowing in detail its history and modern trends.
Our services are ... read more