25.02.2009 Real Estate – Possibilities in a Time of Crisis
Velimira Dimitrova, BULGARIAN PROPERTIES
The conference allowed the professionals in the branch, the financial experts, the representatives of the state and local authorities and the media to discuss the current economic situation in the country as well as the mechanisms for coming out of the crisis.
The participants in BalREAct were unanimous that the sector needs investment incentive policies, as well as improvement of the competitive power and the quality of the product. They also agreed that 2009 is the year of the property buyer.
Some of the main conclusions the participants made during the conference are the following:
• Buyers have become more demanding as now the key details for them are the location, the infrastructure, the amenities, the cleanness and the environment.
• The transparency when taking strategic decisions and the long-term strategy for the development of the real estate market are among the most important conditions for overcoming the current situation.
• At the moment the lending procedure is more complex as the banks require full transparency. The amount of the loan is reduced to about 70% of the property price as was its maximum term.
• The participants on the real estate market in Bulgaria are to sober down and there will be a natural selection which on its part will lead to a normalization of the market.
• The environment in the sector will make development companies invest in increasing the quality and introducing modern systems for the management of the building process and in the certification of the end product.
• Bulgaria is at the beginning of the crisis and if the professionals in the sector manage to analyze the good and bad anti-crisis measures which the other countries have undertaken then the crisis might not take such dimensions as in some other countries.
• After the difficult period is over the developing markets like Bulgaria will be among the most attractive investment destinations and will become a growth driver for a number of western companies as investment in real estate is easy to understand.
• According to experts in the sector now is the right moment to buy a home because buyers have a wide choice and can end up with a good deal.
• The participants in the sector expect that the market will become more active in the second half of the year.
View our hot offers
Copyright: 2009 Bulgarian Properties Ltd. All rights reserved. For further information or advice please contact us on tel: +359 2 9 11 50 or e-mail: email@example.com. The use of this article by third parties is allowed only with proper quotations of the source www.BulgarianProperties.com and the Author of the article. The data in this material has been collected by the Author and Bulgarian Properties Ltd. and is presented for information purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the data. However, Bulgarian Properties Ltd. cannot be held responsible for loss or damage as a result of decisions made based on this article.
© Bulgarian Properties Ltd. 2009.
TOP PUBLISHED OFFER
Studio for sale in Borovets https://www.bulgarianproperties.com/Studios_in_Bulgaria/AD18335BG_studio_for_sale_in_Borovets.html
Live in clover… check this stylish holiday apartment Providing elegant resort-style living and excellent options for holidaying, this cozy studio apartment ... read more
|41.00 m2||read text||€ 54,500|
TOP SOLD OFFER
read more newsletters
Kevin Brass, www.nytimes.com
A house from our portfolio of luxury properties in Sofia has been featured by The New York Times in their property section called International House Hunting.
They feature a home for sale in a different market each week and this week they chose a house in Sofia, Bulgaria. The presented house is a high-end property in Boyana residential area in Sofia which is offered for sale for € ... read more
Plovdiv, the second-largest city in Bulgaria, is getting ready to cement its status on the European city break circuit as one of two European capitals of culture for 2019, according to CNN. (The other is the rocky city of Matera, Italy.)
Known for its Roman ruins, Plovdiv was also the onetime stomping ground of Greeks and Ottomans. Its east-meet-west location means there's a mix of... read more
Standard.co.uk - School’s out and August is finally here, which means it’s time to get away. The heatwave was fine while it lasted but that was just the warm-up act and we’re thirsty for more.
And the good news about keeping things last-minute (“flexible”) means there are deals to be ... read more
All photos, texts, video clips, charts and banners on our website are property of our company or of our partners and are protected by the Copyright Act of the Republic of Bulgaria. Any unauthorized use of photos, texts, videos and other materials from our website by third parties will be subject to immediate claim on the part of the copyright owners. The information on our website is with information and advertising purposes. Alhtough we have made all efforts to provide accurate information, there may be some mistakes. For full and correct information is considered only the information received at the offices of Bulgarian Properties Ltd.