20.01.2009 BULGARIAN PROPERTIES' Advice: Choose Aheloy Palace for Your Beachfront Holiday Property
BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Head Office
One of the best places to relax and pamper yourself is the jewel of the Bulgarian Black Sea coast: the Aheloy Palace development – the most preferred and best sold complex in the Sunny Beach area for 2008.
We at BULGARIAN PROPERTIES consider this to be one of the best investments on the market at present because:
• Aheloy Palace has a desirable beach-front location offering unparalleled sea views;
• The development enjoys a prime position on the longest beach (12 km) between the sea metropolises of Varna and Bourgas;
• Aheloy Palace is set only 200 meters from a small marina;
• One of Bulgaria’s biggest international airports: Bourgas Airport is only 25 km away;
• Aheloy Palace is set only 8 km from the spa town of Pomorie and its mud treatment facilities;
• Three golfing facilities are planned in the area and Aheloy Palace will be only 5 km away;
• It is set on the outflow of the Aheloy River;
• The modern architecture of Aheloy Palace continues through the entire complex and the large open spaces are emphasized by an extensive use of glass and high-vaulted ceilings;
• Representatives of the European elite have already appreciated the possibilities and quality of Aheloy Palace and have purchased properties there;
• And last but not least: Aheloy Palace will be ready for the new season and will welcome its first guests.
The development itself offers a great number of amenities and facilities that will add a feeling of comfort and coziness to your experience. Besides the 24-hour reception desk and room service Aheloy Palace also has two restaurants, a sky bar, a children’s playground, a business center, an outdoor swimming pool with children’s area and a pool bar, a fitness & massage centre, a medical center and a free parking zone for owners and guests of the Aheloy Palace.
You will find that in Aheloy Palace everything you need for spending a perfect vacation is within easy reach. The amazing facilities and extras, the beauty of the area and the development itself will definitely make this experience the best yet.
View Aheloy Palace
Copyright: 2009 Bulgarian Properties Ltd. All rights reserved. For further information or advice please contact us on tel: +359 2 9 11 50 or e-mail: email@example.com. The use of this article by third parties is allowed only with proper quotations of the source www.BulgarianProperties.com and the Author of the article. The data in this material has been collected by the Author and Bulgarian Properties Ltd. and is presented for information purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the data. However, Bulgarian Properties Ltd. cannot be held responsible for loss or damage as a result of decisions made based on this article.
© Bulgarian Properties Ltd. 2009.
The new season has begun and we look forward to seeing you at our offices around the country to fulfill all your real estate dreams and to help you buy, sell or rent property easily and securely, with the highest protection of your interests!
Let's see who our AGENTS OF SEPTEMBER are that we recommend with two hands!
All of them deserv...
Bulgaria Air starts offering flights to some of the most exotic destinations in the world. The Bulgarian airline has signed an agreement with the German airline Condor, part of the Thomas Cook Group, allowing passengers from Sofia, Varna and Burgas to travel to exotics such as the Caribbean, Seychelles, Mauritius, Maldives and dozens of destinations in Malaysia, with convenient connections via Fra...
Whether because of the summer heat or the favorable conditions for mountain tourism, the number of foreigners who chose to spend their summer vacations in Bulgarian mountains is on the rise. A popular place is the mountain town of Elena, which attracts with its tranquility and authentic Bulgarian houses that have preserved the spirit of the National Revival period. Along with the Bulgarian tourist...
We are always happy when we receive feedback from our clients and they share their personal experience of acquiring real estate and living in Bulgaria! Marat shares his story of purchasing an apartment in Sunny Beach, check out his tips.
The Tarsis Complex (Tarsis Club & SPA, Sunny Beach, Bulgaria) was originally planned, designed and built as a club-type resort for cosy and comfort...