20.01.2009 BULGARIAN PROPERTIES' Advice: Choose Aheloy Palace for Your Beachfront Holiday Property
BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Head Office
One of the best places to relax and pamper yourself is the jewel of the Bulgarian Black Sea coast: the Aheloy Palace development – the most preferred and best sold complex in the Sunny Beach area for 2008.
We at BULGARIAN PROPERTIES consider this to be one of the best investments on the market at present because:
• Aheloy Palace has a desirable beach-front location offering unparalleled sea views;
• The development enjoys a prime position on the longest beach (12 km) between the sea metropolises of Varna and Bourgas;
• Aheloy Palace is set only 200 meters from a small marina;
• One of Bulgaria’s biggest international airports: Bourgas Airport is only 25 km away;
• Aheloy Palace is set only 8 km from the spa town of Pomorie and its mud treatment facilities;
• Three golfing facilities are planned in the area and Aheloy Palace will be only 5 km away;
• It is set on the outflow of the Aheloy River;
• The modern architecture of Aheloy Palace continues through the entire complex and the large open spaces are emphasized by an extensive use of glass and high-vaulted ceilings;
• Representatives of the European elite have already appreciated the possibilities and quality of Aheloy Palace and have purchased properties there;
• And last but not least: Aheloy Palace will be ready for the new season and will welcome its first guests.
The development itself offers a great number of amenities and facilities that will add a feeling of comfort and coziness to your experience. Besides the 24-hour reception desk and room service Aheloy Palace also has two restaurants, a sky bar, a children’s playground, a business center, an outdoor swimming pool with children’s area and a pool bar, a fitness & massage centre, a medical center and a free parking zone for owners and guests of the Aheloy Palace.
You will find that in Aheloy Palace everything you need for spending a perfect vacation is within easy reach. The amazing facilities and extras, the beauty of the area and the development itself will definitely make this experience the best yet.
View Aheloy Palace
Copyright: 2009 Bulgarian Properties Ltd. All rights reserved. For further information or advice please contact us on tel: +359 2 9 11 50 or e-mail: email@example.com. The use of this article by third parties is allowed only with proper quotations of the source www.BulgarianProperties.com and the Author of the article. The data in this material has been collected by the Author and Bulgarian Properties Ltd. and is presented for information purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the data. However, Bulgarian Properties Ltd. cannot be held responsible for loss or damage as a result of decisions made based on this article.
© Bulgarian Properties Ltd. 2009.
Today, Sofia hosts the international meeting of development banks from the Balkans and Central and Eastern Europe.
The event is organized by the Bulgarian Development Bank.
The meeting is linked to the new investment program of the European Union - InvestEU. It is based on the strategic investment fund of the so-called Juncker Plan, reports pariteni.bg.
... read more
The summer months are edging ever closer and people across the world are getting ready to travel to a range of locations to enjoy some sunshine, a bit of culture and – perhaps most importantly – unwind away from the world of work.
Of course, Bulgaria has a lot to offer from a tourism perspective, but new research has revealed that one of its resorts, in particular, could prove to be... read more
On July 3 negotiations with the transport sector on the road toll fees continue. The new fees will be negotiated by the autumn of 2019.
The Bulgarian society and the Bulgarian transport sector and haulers are eager to learn what is happening with the new road toll system and when it will be officially introduced in this country. That is why the latest press-conference held on this t... read more
The largest nature park in the Dobrich region, which occupies an area of 700 hectares, is now accessible to visitors.
The animal world that can be seen in the park is impressive – hundreds of deer, over 250 mouflon, 50 pygmy goats, over 300 wild boars, birds, and other game species. In order to enjoy the animals safely, seven observation towers have been built for tou... read more