20.01.2009 BULGARIAN PROPERTIES' Advice: Choose Aheloy Palace for Your Beachfront Holiday Property
One of the best places to relax and pamper yourself is the jewel of the Bulgarian Black Sea coast: the Aheloy Palace development – the most preferred and best sold complex in the Sunny Beach area for 2008.
We at BULGARIAN PROPERTIES consider this to be one of the best investments on the market at present because:
• Aheloy Palace has a desirable beach-front location offering unparalleled sea views;
• The development enjoys a prime position on the longest beach (12 km) between the sea metropolises of Varna and Bourgas;
• Aheloy Palace is set only 200 meters from a small marina;
• One of Bulgaria’s biggest international airports: Bourgas Airport is only 25 km away;
• Aheloy Palace is set only 8 km from the spa town of Pomorie and its mud treatment facilities;
• Three golfing facilities are planned in the area and Aheloy Palace will be only 5 km away;
• It is set on the outflow of the Aheloy River;
• The modern architecture of Aheloy Palace continues through the entire complex and the large open spaces are emphasized by an extensive use of glass and high-vaulted ceilings;
• Representatives of the European elite have already appreciated the possibilities and quality of Aheloy Palace and have purchased properties there;
• And last but not least: Aheloy Palace will be ready for the new season and will welcome its first guests.
The development itself offers a great number of amenities and facilities that will add a feeling of comfort and coziness to your experience. Besides the 24-hour reception desk and room service Aheloy Palace also has two restaurants, a sky bar, a children’s playground, a business center, an outdoor swimming pool with children’s area and a pool bar, a fitness & massage centre, a medical center and a free parking zone for owners and guests of the Aheloy Palace.
You will find that in Aheloy Palace everything you need for spending a perfect vacation is within easy reach. The amazing facilities and extras, the beauty of the area and the development itself will definitely make this experience the best yet.
View Aheloy Palace
Copyright: 2009 Bulgarian Properties Ltd. All rights reserved. For further information or advice please contact us on tel: +359 2 9 11 50 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The use of this article by third parties is allowed only with proper quotations of the source www.BulgarianProperties.com and the Author of the article. The data in this material has been collected by the Author and Bulgarian Properties Ltd. and is presented for information purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the data. However, Bulgarian Properties Ltd. cannot be held responsible for loss or damage as a result of decisions made based on this article.
© Bulgarian Properties Ltd. 2009.
We are slowly returning to our normal everyday lives and the Bulgarian property market is experiencing a growing demand and a rising volume of deals after the corona virus lockdown.
Here are the present market trends which mark the start of a new beginning for the property market in Bulgaria:
🔵 Technology stays with us to help us in the new reality! We will ne...
The average selling price of residential properties in Bulgaria's capital Sofia increased by 4.0% on an annual comparison basis in the first quarter of 2020, local company Bulgarian Properties said.
The average price of dwellings in Sofia reached 1,120 euro ($1,219) per sq m in the first quarter, the realtor said in a quarterly property market analysis published last week.
High activity during the first 3 months of the year and acceleration of the price growth to about 4% on an annual basis. This is how the real estate market in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia developed until mid-March, when the state of emergency was introduced and many economic activities where put on hold.
Average Prices and Annual Change
In the first quarter of 2020...
BRITS could return to Bulgaria's Sunny Beach as soon as July as the country reduces its lockdown measures.
To encourage tourists, beaches will also offer free loungers, sun beds and tables when they open again for business.
Bulgaria has managed to keep coronavirus cases relatively low - the country has reported just 1,704 infections, and 50 deaths.