Belle Epoque Beach Residence is a seaside residence with elite apartments of the highest premium class. It is set meters away from a sandy beach on the picturesque peninsula adjacent to the rocky Cape Ambelits near Lozenets resort, the area being called "The Bulgarian St. Tropez".
Belle Epoque Ambelits Beach is designed by the masters of premium architecture GENIG STUDIO, the most successful and sought after team of architects in the recent years. It was inspired by the atmosphere of the Côte d'Azur in France and is designed in the architectural style of the world famous resorts of St. Tropez, Nice and Cannes.
Lifestyle Video About Lozenets
The seaside residence Belle Epoque comes with classic architectural style with many ornaments on the facade, fences and wrought iron railings, landscaped area with dozens of species of plants. It consists of а four–floor buildings, having a total floor area of just 2300 sq.m and 45 apartments, divided into 3 sections (entrances). There is a choice of elite apartments - studios, one- and two bedroom apartments, two level apartments (maisonettes) and unique penthouses on the top floors. The apartments are between 36 sq.m and 120 sq.m. Thanks to their flexible layout, the standard apartments could go through various kinds of reconstruction and compilation of two or more apartments. Тhe ground floor apartments come with unique private garden-terraces. All owners and their guests can enjoy breathtaking sea views in all directions and from all apartments.
All apartments have high ceilings at 3.05 m construction height.
Belle Epoque Ambelits Beach provides the following services:
• Reception and lobby area with sofas, food & drink corner;
• Outdoor pool with premium lounge chairs, umbrellas and canopy tents;
• Rich green garden on the territory of the complex;
• Green–beach park area nearby;
• Special area of sandy beach reserved for the owners of apartments in Belle Époque;
• Above ground parking zone with an option for a purchase of a parking space;
• Year-round resort, suitable for permanent habitation;
• Full range of services for the residents of the complex - property management, security service and maintenance of the apartments, as well as a wide range of housing and communal services.
Why buy an apartment in Belle Epoque Ambelits Beach complex
• Seaside residence, designed to be iconic! Perfect in every detail! Real premium class property!
• Excellent concept for the building facilities and services, designed specifically for customers with high social status.
• Unique location on the last vacant plot of land, with absolute waterfront position adjacent to the sandy beach and dunes of the picturesque peninsula of Cape Ambelits, next to one of the most prestigious spots along the Bulgarian Black Sea - Lozenets.
• Residence of elite homes, not an apartment hotel! In order to ensure peace, quietness and perfect relaxation to the apartments owners, short–term rental to tourists on hotel-basis is not allowed! Long-term rentals for minimum 30 overnights is welcome and fully supported by our sister companies providing full rental service and management.
• Special area of sandy beach reserved for owners of apartments in the Belle Époque.
• Low-rise, four-story building with a gross floor area of only 2236 sq.m and only 36 apartments, divided into 3 sections.
• Choice of high-class apartments - studios, one- and two bedroom apartments and two level apartments (maisonettes), unique penthouses on the top floors.
• Apartments with high ceilings at 3.05 m construction height. Standard height of residential buildings in Bulgaria is approx. 20–25 cm less.
• Architecture and interior design by the most successful Bulgarian architects in recent years GENIG STUDIO.
• Full range of VIP services for the owners including a personal concierge, luxury limousine Mercedes S-Class with driver available for the owners and their guests, the opportunity to hire a domestic worker or a babysitter for the duration of the stay, special VIP-card ensuring special treatment and discounts at most iconic restaurants and spa zones in Lozenets resort;
• Several types of standard packages for luxury furniture of different styles.
• Opportunity for special completion and furnishing according to an individual interior design, which fully complies with the requirements of the buyer.
• Apartments with private garden terrace on the ground floor.
• Developer of the project is the company CHOBANOV & STOYANOV LTD. - BOUTIQUE CONSTRUCTION, part of our corporate group BULGARIAN PROPERTIES HOLDINGS.
CHOBANOV & STOYANOV has been established in 2004 and has now successfully completed and handed in operation for more than 20 buildings in 15 complexes, with a total gross built area of over 150 000 sq.m.
Prices and conditions for a purchase
The pre-sale of the apartments at Belle Époque Ambelits Beach has been launched during the autumn real estate exhibitions in October 2013.
• The prices of apartments in the complex range from 1400 to 1600 Euro/sq.m, depending on the stage of construction, type and location of the apartment, payment method.
• The prices of studios start from around 49 500 Euros, the price of the one-bedroom apartments start from about 68 000 Euros.
• When buying off-plan during the course of construction, the buyers should pay the price in several installments until the final completion of the construction.
• The prices of apartments will increase during the construction once it reaches certain stages of construction. The lowest prices will be at the initial stage of construction.
• Discount on the payment plan with a large down payment and a small final payment upon completion.
• Mandatory fee for maintenance and management: 15 Euro/sq.m per year.