For sale Bestseller best bargain Luxury
Stylish apartments. Best resort on Black Sea south.
THE DEVELOPMENT IS FULLY FINISHED AND IS OPERATING.
90% OF THE APARTMENTS ARE SOLD. VERY LAST CHANCE TO BUY AN APARTMENT!
Wide sandy beaches and clear azure seas. Picturesque views and unrivalled natural scenery. Great water sports action or just pure relaxation. Long and balmy summer days and a friendly family atmosphere.
This is Lozenets - the most popular and fastest developing beach resort on the Southern Black Sea Coast.
Watch a video about Emberli Holiday Development
Ideal holiday homes and superb resort facilities. Elegance, style, comfort and innovative but subtle design. Easy and affordable purchase entry options and high investment potential.
This is Emberli - a landmark addition to the high quality tourism developments in the resort.
Emberli is a gated development of 116 apartments and a complete range of integrated facilities. Prices start from just 45,302 Euro and all apartments are available for sale completely finished, with fully fitted bathrooms and ready for furnishing. As an option, we are also offering fully furnished apartments ready for immediate occupation or letting.
A number of experienced specialists and companies which over the years have proven the high quality of their work took part in the creation of this project that is emblematic for the Southern Black Sea coast. For more information about the concept, ideas and creators of Emberli please read the text.
The construction of Emberli started in September 2007 and the complex started operating on July 1st 2010.
Located in the new northern part of the resort, neighbouring a wooded copse and a small stream, Emberli lies just a short stroll from the wide sandy beach. This is the key development zone of the resort and features only brand new villas, small apartment complexes and modern family hotels, fully matching the style and ambience of Emberli. The new 2-storey shopping mall and all the restaurants, shops, cafe-bars and attractions of Lozenets are within easy walking distance.
Just a few years ago Lozenets was a quiet coastal village, visited mainly by local tourists during the summer months. Then the full opportunities of the area were discovered and Lozonets has now become the destination of choice for families and the discerning traveler seeking that special beach holiday. The sandy beach is big and wide and the summer days are hot and long. The sea is warm and clear and the northern end of the beach is dominated by a beautiful, natural rocky cape. The Lozenets coast is also renowned for its great water sports and it is here that you will find some of the best schools in Bulgaria for scuba diving, wind surfing and kite surfing, while the more experienced can rent a jet-ski or katamaran for their sporting action high-spots. Another typical thing for Lozenets are its great restaurants and bars with the already emblematic By the Way, the beach bar Mood, Chocolate, etc. The best Sofia bars and restaurants have their summer variant exactly in Lozenets guaranteeing a great time in a party atmoshpere.
Lozenets has one of the widest stretches of beach on the southern coast and has been identified as the resort best able to cater for the growth in tourist numbers projected over the next five years. At the same time, though, Lozenets will continue to guard its natural environment and its ecology with great care. The area has some of the best virgin beaches on the Black Sea and just a few kilometres away, against the backdrop of the Strandja Mountain National Park, lies the Ropotamo River nature reserve, where licensed operators run river cruises into the heart of a forest landscape as wild and beautiful as any that you might find anywhere in the world.
Located some 60 km south of Bourgas (70 km from Bourgas International Airport), Lozenets is easily reachable in about 40-45 minutes on a new road, most of it a 4 lane carriageway. Following the extension of the Sofia-Bourgas motorway, now nearing completion, the capital of Bulgaria will be less than 5 hours drive away.
Lozenets has grown in stature and popularity over the past three years and there is now a high level of development taking place to accommodate the rising number of young families and couples visiting the resort every year. Apart from offering luxury beach holiday accommodation for these tourist groups, Emberli also has an extremely high potential for corporate activities such as company seminars and meetings, training events and team-building. This provides high occupancy out of the active summer season and will bring greater rental income for owners. The expected investment return from rental is around 5-6% yearly.
The wide and varied selection of properties available, together with the low entry prices and attractive payment terms, make Emberli an ideal purchase for both first-time buyers and the more established investor. Current planning strategies for controlled building and infrastructure development will continue to add value to properties in the area and capital growth is expected to be at least as high as in any other beach resort over the coming years.
Facilities and Services:
Emberli is a beautifully designed modern development of 116 apartments, together with all the facilities necessary to ensure your ideal relaxing holiday, including:
• 24-hour Reception and Guest Services;
• 24-hour on-site security video surveillance of the whole complex and the perimeter around it;
• Barrier at the entrance;
• Lobby area and Guest Lounge with sofas and tables;
• Indoor and outdoor platforms ensuring easy access to people with disabilities to the complex;
• Mini-market selling food, drinks and cosmetics;
• Stylish Mediterranean restaurant with open-air terraces. For more details read the text below;
• Open-air bar serving refreshing drinks and snacks;
• Pool bar;
• Outdoor swimming pool for adults with lounge chairs, sunshades and tables;
• Outdoor swimming pool for children;
• Landscaped gardens and green areas in the complex.
• Discreet music in the areas around the pool, on the terraces of the restaurant and the peace zone.
• Children’s playground with swings and climbing equipment with a safety certificate and soft surface covered with rubber;
• Wonderful green areas and garden;
• Peace Zone close to the river with sofas, low tables and hammocks;
• Open-air barbecue;
• Plenty of parking spaces with secure access; guarded parking lot.
• Effective flooring in the outside areas from high-quality coloured concrete slabs, stamped concrete and fine stoneware tiles;
• Stylish wall around the development with in-built lighting.
• Effective and discreet lighting around the whole development, which doesn’t not cause any inconvenience to the guests and creates an atmosphere of coziness;
• Wonderful landscaping of the development including landscaped parking spaces;
• Free wireless internet connect in the restaurant, the lobby, the open-air bar, around the pool and the peace zone.
Produced by the progressive, award winning Bulgarian architects at “Art New Vision” studio, Emberli incorporates a unique L-shaped design style with the latest world trends in architecture and high functionality of the buildings throughout the whole complex. The integrated leisure facilities will ensure that Emberli is the most modern apartment complex in Lozenets and one of the best on the Southern Black Sea coast. Only materials of the highest quality will be used in the construction.
• Solid construction, with concrete and brick for all internal and external walls.
• External wall heat insulation, quality water insulation of the foundations and the roof.
• Mineral rendering on the external part of the building.
• PVC double glazing with sealed glass unit.
• Internal and external doors of laminated MDF
• Floorings of the common parts: Granite-grease tiles
• Floorings of the apartments: Terracotta
• Walls: plasterboards or gypsum smooth-plastered, latex painted.
• Fully fitted bathrooms and toilets: faience tiled walls and floorings
• Ceilings of the apartment: plasterboards, prepared for built-in lamps (no lamps included).
• Luxuriously finished communal areas of the building, with paintings and decorations.
• Modern elevators with automatic doors.
• Air-conditioner (OSAKA brand) in the living rooms of the apartments.
• Air-conditioned lobby and reception area and all commercial premises in the building.
• Landscaped garden and green areas.
• Wi-Fi high speed Internet in the lobby, reception, restaurant and around the swimming pool.
All owners and guests of the complex will use the swimming pool for free. Deck chairs, parasols and towels will be used against a fee, with special discounts for the owners. The sports and spa centre will be used against a fee, with discounts for the owners.
The concept for the design and construction of the development was drawn up by a team of experts engaged in various aspects of the project’s realization, and namely:
• BULGARIAN PROPERTIES: Concept of the project and the extras. Organization of the sales.
• Property Management BG Ltd.: Management of the properties and maintenance of the complex.
• ApartmentsBulgaria.com: The chain of apartment hotels and its reservation system take care of the renting of the apartments to tourists and of the high accommodation standards and servicing of clients.
• Art New Vision: Architectural designs of the development.
• Emberli Developments: The building development company which build the complex.
Our team has been working hard to come up with the best concept for Emberli taking into consideration the typical features and peculiarities of the area and the resort. We carried out a marketing research to understood the attitudes of all groups of potential buyers and took project decisions that would suit their needs as best as possible. Having in mind the fact that the units will be used by owners or tourists on a seasonal basis we designed smaller apartments and made the percentage of the common areas to each unit as small as possible. As a result we got small but functional apartments at bargain prices.
Due to the fact that many of the apartments in Emberli will be rented out we decided that it is important to make a spacious reception and lobby area where owners and tourists will be able to receive high quality servicing. The development also offers maid services – cleaning, laundry, ironing, room service and many more and that is why we designed the necessary premises: an administrative office, storerooms and maid rooms.
Many of the guests will prefer to eat in a restaurant. That is why we decided to build the luxury restaurant Emberli Park Bar & Dinner offering mainly Mediterranean cuisine but also typical Bulgarian food and drinks. Taking into consideration the fact that most owners will come to Emberli with their car there are plenty of parking spaces in the complex which owners will use for free.
We know that another important feature is the internet connection in the apartments, the lobby, around the pool – on the territory of the whole complex. That is why have provided LAN internet and wireless internet in the apartments, and Wi-Fi internet in the common areas, the lobby, the restaurant and around the pool.
Although the beach is only a 3-4 minute walk away many of the guests will prefer to enjoy their vacation next to the swimming pool. That is why we designed a big pool with a children’s area. There will also be deck chairs and parasols in the pool area. The pool area is connected to the restaurant and the lobby bar which means that one can enjoy their cocktail or snack next to the pool.
When creating the overall concept of Emberli we were guided by factors like maximum functionality, answering the needs of owners and tourists, luxury and high quality throughout the complex. All these extras are important for the comfort of the owners and the guests, for receiving the best possible price when renting out the apartments and for getting the highest possible price in a future resale.
Areas around the building: Gardens, paths, lighting, swimming pools
The Developer of Emberli has ordered the design of these areas to Nikki Candelero (www.renderghost.com), one of the leading Bulgarian property interior and exterior designers. Candelero has graduated the Scuola Politecnica di Design SPD, Milano /School of modern design in Milan, Italy and during the recent years has worked on a number of remarkable projects in Bulgaria and abroad. On the pictures located on the top side of this page you can see elements of the internal areas of the complex.
As you can see few zones have formed around the building and the swimming pools. A very attractive will be the "Peace Zone" with hammocks and soft-furniture for sitting and relaxation, located on the back side of the building, just next to the river and the forest.
The garden paths and areas around the swimming pool are covered with coloured concrete slabs.
The internal area of the complex has been developed in an efficient and modern way, following the overall concept of the building.
You can download a map-scheme from this link.
For more details on our internal area concept, please contact us.
Emberli Park Lounge Bar & Dinner
Our Emberli Park Bar & Dinner has two main zones - a nice Mediteranean style restaurant and a VIP Style Lounge Bar with pool bar area. 3D artists impressions of Emberli Park Bar & Dinner are available on the right side of this page in the "photo section".
The entire complex, together with the building, the commercial and leisure facilities are completely finished and functional. All apartments are completely finished, with all floorings, painted walls and ceilings, electrical sockets and switches installed, air-conditioner in the living room, water supply and drainage system, electrical system and fully fitted bathrooms. The standard finish is unfurnished but with a fully furnished alternative purchase option (see Prices and Availability below)
The building will receive quality guarantees from the construction company as follows:
• 10 years for the construction
• 5 years for the installations
Maintenance of the Complex and its Communal Areas (Compulsory):
Emberli has its own year-round staff for maintenance and security. The entire organisation and management is provided by the most experienced property management company in Bulgaria PropertyManagement.BG. All apartment owners are obliged to pay an annual maintenance charge of 8 EUR per square meter of their property (including common areas) excluding VAT. The fee is obligatory, it is paid annually, up to 31st January and includes the following services:
• Maintenance, upkeep and cleaning of the communal areas, the gardens and the swimming pool.
• Expenses for water, electricity and internet of the communal areas.
• Maintenance of the elevators.
• On-site security from 8 pm till 07 am during the summer season.
• 24-hour on-site security out of summer season.
• Standard repairs arising from the normal use of the building.
Property Management (Optional):
Buyers wishing to benefit from property management services for their apartment can sign a management contract with PropertyManagement.BG. Their services are suitable mostly for owners who are not able to take personal care of their apartments. The annual management fee is 360 Euros excluding VAT and includes the following services:
• Snagging list for your property after completion (photos included). Co-ordination and arrangements with the developer, together with continuing inspections until all problems are rectified.
• Management and maintenance of all relevant documentation.
• Organisation of any and all maintenance required at the apartment, including: regular cleaning, change and laundry of linen, preparation of the apartment for rental and daily cleaning when the apartment is occupied by tourists.
• Regular communications in case of any unexpected events and the production at your request of documentation for any and all expenses made in connection with the property.
• Organisation and payment of any and all expenses relating to the property to third-party suppliers: eg: bills for power and water supply, cable TV, Internet subscription and the general maintenance of the apartment, including repairs and renovation as and when required.
• Secure web access to the bookings made for your apartment by tour operators so that you can check availability for yourself, friends and family, and monitor your rental income.
• Organisation of the issue of any categorisation papers or licences required for the short-term or long-term rent of your property.
• Organisation and the payment of the annual property tax and waste collection fees (funds must be supplied by the apartment owner)
• Organisation, filing and submission to the tax office of the annual tax statement and payment of any and all tax due by the apartment owner for income relating to the rental of the apartment.
• Marketing the property to tour operators and travel agencies for rental to their client base of tourists
• Reception desk services and dispatch, key services to incoming and outgoing tenants and visitors.
• Registration of the tenants as foreign citizens with the local police station as required by the law.
• Holding funds on behalf of the apartment owner to be used against outgoings directly related to the apartment or common parts
• Organisation, book-keeping and the storage and maintenance of all financial records, received invoices, payment receipts and other documents from third-party service providers, agents, local authorities and tax administration bodies.
• Representation of the apartment owner and protection of his/her rights and execution of his/her will before any and all third-party service providers, agents, local authorities, tax administration bodies and tenants etc.
The payment of the maintenance charge is on an annual basis, payable up to January 31st every year.
Letting and Rental (Optional):
Owners who wish to let their apartment to tourists will be offered a letting contract with PropertyManagement.BG in association with ApartmentsBulgaria.com.
ApartmentsBulgaria.com is a professional apart-hotel management organisation currently operating more than 25 apart-hotels, many gated tourist complexes and hundred of accommodations in all the main travel destination and big cities in Bulgaria. They have partner relations with more than 300 leading tour operators from Bulgaria, UK, Ireland, Russia, the Czech Republic, Poland and many other countries.
Designed to function as a luxury Apartment Hotel, with accommodation and amenities matching 4-star classification, Emberli is advertised locally and internationally as a high standard apartment accommodation with plenty of leisure facilities. Initial agreements with leading international tour operators have already been achieved and Emberli will accommodate their tourists after its completion. In addition, extensive marketing will ensure that Emberli will enter the tour operators’ brochures and catalogues, will be advertised at international travel exhibitions and fairs and will be featured in all the main printed media and Internet websites for travel and tourism.
To optimise communications with property owners, ApartmentsBulgaria.com and PropertyManagemet.BG have created an automated web-based reservation and accountancy system (RAS), with secure access for owners to log in and check all past, current and future reservations of their apartment, together with income from letting, expenses and profit. Owners who have signed letting contracts can use their apartment free of charge at any time, provided that it is not already booked or occupied by tourists.
The interior design solutions in the development were drawn up by the experts from the Genig Interior Design Studio.
The interiors and furnishing packages were designed in accordance with special interior projects with visualizations for the apartments (living-room with a kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom, corridors), the reception area and the areas around it, the lobby and the lobby bar, the restaurant, the area around the pool and the garden. Apartments bought with the “Fully furnished” option will be finished and handed over to the owners in the same manner as shown on the photos in this offer.
The experts sought the modern seaside style when designing of the interior of the development. The result is functionality and lightness of the shapes and colors combined with the latest trends in interior design.
The restaurant is in a Mediterranean style which fully complies with what it offers. The materials used are MDF for the chairs and tables and the terracotta is in the rustic style.
The reception area is made of MDF the result being a comfortable and modern zone.
The apartments are in an Italian style, with soft and warm colors.
The apartments are offered for sale unfurnished (with no fitted kitchen) but with an an alternative option for purchasing a fully furnished and fitted apartments (see Prices and Availability below for more details). The leading design and furnishing company, Furnish.BG, will manage the overall furnishing of the communal areas of the complex and the apartments purchased with the fully furnished option. The full furniture pack includes everything necessary for the use of the property by owners and tourists, including:
• Beds, tables, cupboards and wardrobes – Italian design.
• Fitted kitchen including white goods: fridge, microwave, cookers.
• TV in each room, audio/video system (DVD, CD, MP3)
• Pots, pans, cutlery, crockery, kitchen implements
• Linen, towels, bedding etc.
• All buyers will be required to sign a Preliminary Contract and a Contract for Maintenance of the building (8 EUR/m2 excluding VAT).
• When signing the Preliminary Contract all owners are obliged to also sign a Maintenance Contract and agree with the conditions of the Internal Rules of the Building and the Development.
• Owners renting out their apartments with an agreement with our management and letting company can use their apartments for free at any moment as long as they inform before that the reservations unit of ApartmentsBulgaria.com and only in case the apartment has not already been rented out to tourists for that period.
• No company is needed to own an apartment in Emberli.
• It is not necessarry for buyers to visit Bulgaria in order to sign the contracts or to acqure the ownership of their apartment. All paperwork and documents can be completed and posted to our office by secure mail.
• BulgarianProperties charge no agency commission for purchasing in this complex.
Reservation of Apartments:
Any apartment in Emberli can be reserved immediately with a non-refundable holding deposit of 5% of the purchase price, payable by credit card or bank transfer. The deposit will hold the property reserved for a maximum of 30 days after which the buyer, depending on the payment plan, shall sign a Preliminary Contract or shall pay the full price of the property and become its owner.
• 5% of the purchase price non-refundable deposit when reserving your apartment.
• 95% of the purchase price upon certifiying the deal before a notary and receiving the ownership documents (maximum 30 days after reserving the apartment).
As per the client's wish and against a small interest there is a possibility for flexible deferred payment schemes. For more information please contact your sales agent.
Ref. No. Emberli–13113
Area 48.40 m2 (net area: 37.37 m2 plus common parts: 11.03 m2)
Condition read text
Type of building New building
- Cable TV
- Post office
- Bus stop
- Petrol station
- Car service
- Car wash
- Food market
- No industry
- Foreign neighbours
- Children's playground
- Town Hall
- The closest airport is in Áóðãàñ (BOJ), about 70.000 km away
- Closest city/town Tsarevo, about 10 km away
- Bus stop: 0.6 km.