20.01.2009 BULGARIAN PROPERTIES' Advice: Choose Aheloy Palace for Your Beachfront Holiday Property
BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Head Office
One of the best places to relax and pamper yourself is the jewel of the Bulgarian Black Sea coast: the Aheloy Palace development – the most preferred and best sold complex in the Sunny Beach area for 2008.
We at BULGARIAN PROPERTIES consider this to be one of the best investments on the market at present because:
• Aheloy Palace has a desirable beach-front location offering unparalleled sea views;
• The development enjoys a prime position on the longest beach (12 km) between the sea metropolises of Varna and Bourgas;
• Aheloy Palace is set only 200 meters from a small marina;
• One of Bulgaria’s biggest international airports: Bourgas Airport is only 25 km away;
• Aheloy Palace is set only 8 km from the spa town of Pomorie and its mud treatment facilities;
• Three golfing facilities are planned in the area and Aheloy Palace will be only 5 km away;
• It is set on the outflow of the Aheloy River;
• The modern architecture of Aheloy Palace continues through the entire complex and the large open spaces are emphasized by an extensive use of glass and high-vaulted ceilings;
• Representatives of the European elite have already appreciated the possibilities and quality of Aheloy Palace and have purchased properties there;
• And last but not least: Aheloy Palace will be ready for the new season and will welcome its first guests.
The development itself offers a great number of amenities and facilities that will add a feeling of comfort and coziness to your experience. Besides the 24-hour reception desk and room service Aheloy Palace also has two restaurants, a sky bar, a children’s playground, a business center, an outdoor swimming pool with children’s area and a pool bar, a fitness & massage centre, a medical center and a free parking zone for owners and guests of the Aheloy Palace.
You will find that in Aheloy Palace everything you need for spending a perfect vacation is within easy reach. The amazing facilities and extras, the beauty of the area and the development itself will definitely make this experience the best yet.
View Aheloy Palace
Copyright: 2009 Bulgarian Properties Ltd. All rights reserved. For further information or advice please contact us on tel: +359 2 9 11 50 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The use of this article by third parties is allowed only with proper quotations of the source www.BulgarianProperties.com and the Author of the article. The data in this material has been collected by the Author and Bulgarian Properties Ltd. and is presented for information purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the data. However, Bulgarian Properties Ltd. cannot be held responsible for loss or damage as a result of decisions made based on this article.
© Bulgarian Properties Ltd. 2009.
TOP PUBLISHED OFFER
TOP SOLD OFFER
Apartments (various types) for sale in Bansko https://www.bulgarianproperties.com/Apartments_(various_types)_in_Bulgaria/AD10120BG_apartments_(various_types)_for_sale_in_Bansko.html
Luxury ski apartments in the best gated complex of Bansko The newly constructed and already functioning Belvedere Holiday Club is an exclusive high-class holiday ... read more
|50.64 m2||read text||€ 33,040|
read more newsletters
Richard Webber, www.aplaceinthesun.com
Early in 2019 we met with Richard Webber in Bulgaria to help him with his assignment for A Place in the Sun Magazine to review the present property market conditions and the opportunities Bulgaria offers to British buyers.
Here is what he wrote after he traveled around Bulgaria:
Download the full article (pdf)
It may be the Europea... read more
Coca-Cola European Partners chose Varna for the location of its newest financial office. It will be open in May 2019, with over 90 jobs open. The new jobs in Varna will complement the 700 existing positions that the Coca-Cola European Partner team has in Sofia. The office in Varna will undertake a number of tasks in the area of financial shared services, which will support the alread... read more
STARO ZHELEZARE, Bulgaria (Reuters) - With fewer than 500 inhabitants, Staro Zhelezare in southern Bulgaria is a world away from the mean streets of Manhattan, but its houses and barns have now been painted with some of the most famous images from New York’s Museum of Modern Art (MoMA).
... read more
All photos, texts, video clips, charts and banners on our website are property of our company or of our partners and are protected by the Copyright Act of the Republic of Bulgaria. Any unauthorized use of photos, texts, videos and other materials from our website by third parties will be subject to immediate claim on the part of the copyright owners. The information on our website is with information and advertising purposes. Alhtough we have made all efforts to provide accurate information, there may be some mistakes. For full and correct information is considered only the information received at the offices of Bulgarian Properties Ltd.