20.01.2009 BULGARIAN PROPERTIES' Advice: Choose Aheloy Palace for Your Beachfront Holiday Property
BULGARIAN PROPERTIES Head Office
One of the best places to relax and pamper yourself is the jewel of the Bulgarian Black Sea coast: the Aheloy Palace development – the most preferred and best sold complex in the Sunny Beach area for 2008.
We at BULGARIAN PROPERTIES consider this to be one of the best investments on the market at present because:
• Aheloy Palace has a desirable beach-front location offering unparalleled sea views;
• The development enjoys a prime position on the longest beach (12 km) between the sea metropolises of Varna and Bourgas;
• Aheloy Palace is set only 200 meters from a small marina;
• One of Bulgaria’s biggest international airports: Bourgas Airport is only 25 km away;
• Aheloy Palace is set only 8 km from the spa town of Pomorie and its mud treatment facilities;
• Three golfing facilities are planned in the area and Aheloy Palace will be only 5 km away;
• It is set on the outflow of the Aheloy River;
• The modern architecture of Aheloy Palace continues through the entire complex and the large open spaces are emphasized by an extensive use of glass and high-vaulted ceilings;
• Representatives of the European elite have already appreciated the possibilities and quality of Aheloy Palace and have purchased properties there;
• And last but not least: Aheloy Palace will be ready for the new season and will welcome its first guests.
The development itself offers a great number of amenities and facilities that will add a feeling of comfort and coziness to your experience. Besides the 24-hour reception desk and room service Aheloy Palace also has two restaurants, a sky bar, a children’s playground, a business center, an outdoor swimming pool with children’s area and a pool bar, a fitness & massage centre, a medical center and a free parking zone for owners and guests of the Aheloy Palace.
You will find that in Aheloy Palace everything you need for spending a perfect vacation is within easy reach. The amazing facilities and extras, the beauty of the area and the development itself will definitely make this experience the best yet.
View Aheloy Palace
Copyright: 2009 Bulgarian Properties Ltd. All rights reserved. For further information or advice please contact us on tel: +359 2 9 11 50 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The use of this article by third parties is allowed only with proper quotations of the source www.BulgarianProperties.com and the Author of the article. The data in this material has been collected by the Author and Bulgarian Properties Ltd. and is presented for information purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the data. However, Bulgarian Properties Ltd. cannot be held responsible for loss or damage as a result of decisions made based on this article.
© Bulgarian Properties Ltd. 2009.
TOP PUBLISHED OFFER
TOP SOLD OFFER
Apartments (various types) for sale in Bansko https://www.bulgarianproperties.com/Apartments_(various_types)_in_Bulgaria/AD10120BG_apartments_(various_types)_for_sale_in_Bansko.html
Luxury ski apartments in the best gated complex of Bansko The newly constructed and already functioning Belvedere Holiday Club is an exclusive high-class holiday ... read more
|50.64 m2||read text||€ 33,040|
read more newsletters
Every third inquiry for a house around Veliko Tarnovo comes from the UK, according to data from one of the real estate agencies.
Outside the villages of Elena, Balvan, Vetrintsi and Musina, up to 25 km from the old capital, houses that need repairs can be purchased for just 10,000 Euro or even less. Fully renovated 1-bedroom or 2-bedroom houses in good condition with a large yard ca... read more
The television tower, located on "Dragan Tsankov" Blvd, will be open to Sofia residents and guests.
It offers views of the capital from 106 meters high. The facility is located on the boulevards "Dragan Tsankov" and "Peyo Yavorov" and was opened in 1959 and has 14 floors.
The television tower is privately owned and is now open to designers.
According to... read more
Russian Softline is expanding its operations in Eastern Europe, including its entry into the Bulgarian market. In 2018 it became clear that the company will start operations in Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Bulgaria. The company is leading in the field of digital transformation proc... read more
All photos, texts, video clips, charts and banners on our website are property of our company or of our partners and are protected by the Copyright Act of the Republic of Bulgaria. Any unauthorized use of photos, texts, videos and other materials from our website by third parties will be subject to immediate claim on the part of the copyright owners. The information on our website is with information and advertising purposes. Alhtough we have made all efforts to provide accurate information, there may be some mistakes. For full and correct information is considered only the information received at the offices of Bulgarian Properties Ltd.