Complex near the beach in Primorsko
Total 26 properties: 5 sold, 0 reserved, 21 available. Prices and availability...Building
completed Date of completion: 2008 This property is in
Pearl Sunshine complex
Type of property: Apartments (various types), Studios, 1-bedroom apartments, 2-bedroom apartments, Large apartments, Garages
Total area: 63.53 m2 (net area: 63.53 m2 plus common parts: 0.00 m2)
Number of floors in building: 5
Condition: turn-key, unfurnished
Type of building: Brick-built, New building
Ref. No.: Pearl Sunshine
The modern design of the complex, the pleasant façade and the comfortable interiors, not to mention the inimitable peacefulness of the area, form a relaxing holiday atmosphere.
The complex comprises of two similar low-rise buildings with a limited number of apartment units offering spacious and comfortable layouts. The development is sited on a gently slopping site with panoramic views over the Black Sea. The complex is set in a secluded and very peaceful zone in the northern part of Primorsko, conveniently close to the beach, several shops and cafes and a number of very luxurious complexes supplied with a collection of amenities. It is some 10-15 minutes slow walk from the very heart of the resort where most of the souvenir shops, restaurants and clubs are concentrated. If staying late, there are taxi services available.
• The construction of the complex 2008.
• All apartments are compleated and ready for furnishing.
Primorsko is not only a place for relaxation, getting a sun tan or enjoying the sandy beaches (all factors responsible for the thousands of local and foreign tourists that come here every summer), it is also good for cheap shopping opportunities enjoys a year round feel, rather than the seasonal destinations further up the coast.
Pearl Sunshine happens to be set on the border with the Ropotamo Natural Reserve which enjoys a diverse range of birds and rare plants and also influences the area, making it feel fresh and perfect for relaxation. The complex is set some 200 meters from the beach area, which is very wide and characterized with fine sand and an extensive patch of shallow, clear blue waters that get quite warm, making swimming here a pleasant experience.
The centre of the town is always full of people, regardless of the hour. The area has many traditional restaurants and pizzerias, a collection of trendy cafes and bars, and a good choice of night clubs. Younger children are easy entertained as there is a circus and several playgrounds nearby where they can play. Primorsko has also a very modern Aqua Park, where fun is guaranteed. There could be found a slide for children, Rolba slide, as well as Elephant, Cobra, Clown, Family slide, Lazy River, and many more fun zones. Further there are several cafes, an ice-cream bar and a sushi bar, restaurant and pizza place. As part of the Aqualand complex there is a sports hall suitable for playing basketball and volleyball, tennis and handball. Further there is a conference hall and a fitness centre, massage rooms and beauty parlor.
For those of you wishing to explore the area further, the Lozenets Resort is only 10 km away; Kiten is 5 km and the historic town of Sozopol 20 km away. The nearest large city is Bourgas, 55 km from Primorsko with an airport for summer flights to the Southern Black Sea coast resorts.
The complex is traditionally constructed using the most modern building materials and techniques in order to create holiday homes that are easy to maintain. The specification details include:
• Monolithic type of the construction, with brick walls and outer insulation;
• Floorings, as follows: tiles in the entrance halls and corridors; tiles in the kitchen zone, the bathrooms/wc; laminate in the living rooms and the bedrooms; special tiles for outside usage on the terraces; possibility for a special wooden floor on the top floor, if required; tiles in the common parts;
• tiled bathrooms/wc, equipped with a wash-basin, toilet, boiler;
• plastered brick walls, painted with latex paint;
• plastered ceilings, painted with latex paint;
• solid front doors and good-quality inner doors;
• UPVC window joinery;
• fully completed electric installation with electric switches;
• fully completed water sewerage installation;
• installation of cables for cable television and internet connection.
The annual maintenance fee for the apartments at the complex is 10 Euros per sq.m. (VAT included) and will cover the following:
• payment of the common utility bills
• maintenance and cleaning of the common areas of the buildings
• maintenance of the lift
• maintenance of the common grounds
• ecological and hygiene services, etc.
Reservation of Apartments
Any apartment in the Pearl Sunshine complex can be reserved immediately with a non-refundable deposit of 2000 Euros paid into the developer’s bank account by credit card or bank transfer. The reservation deposit will hold the property for maximum 30 days when the preliminary contract will be signed.
NB! All apartments come with percentage of the land they are built on. In order to purchase an apartment, the client has to register a limited liability company, which will own the land and the apartment.
• 2000 Euro reservation deposit, non-refundable.
• 10 % first installment when signing the preliminary contract some 30 days after the deposit is paid
• 90 % on completing the deal, and signing the title deed
Prices, Sizes, Availability (constantly updated and valid!)
Prices are final. On top of this price you will also need to pay the Notary fees, stamp duty and local tax (approx. 3 - 4 % on the price shown on the Title Deeds).
Every owner of property in Bulgaria pays an annual real estate tax and local communal tax the amount of which depends on the size of the property.
More information about Complex near the beach in Primorsko:
Reference number: Pearl Sunshine
This property is in: Pearl Sunshine
€ 31,835 - € 100,000
460 €/m2 - 800 €/m2
Sizes of units: 63.53 m2 - 217.25 m2
Upon purchase there are additional costs
Important: Terms of payments
Exclusive agency listing