Total 122 properties: 35 sold, 0 reserved, 87 available. Prices and availability...Building
completed Date of completion: 30.12.2007 This property is in
Grand Monastery complex
Type of property: Apartments (various types), Studios, 1-bedroom apartments, 2-bedroom apartments
Total area: 25.90 m2 (net area: 25.9 m2 plus common parts: 0.00 m2)
Condition: read text
Heating system: Electrical heating
Type of building: Brick-built, Reinforced concrete structure, New building
Ref. No.: Grand Monastery - 29768
Download full information in a PDF file (4.29 MB)
Grand Monastery consists of five buildings, connected by escalators, which helps the owners and their guests use the common infrastructure and facilities available. The complex is adjacent to blocks "Monastery 1" and "Monastery 3". It has northeastern disposition, with the apartments revealing views towards the mountains and the old fir trees. Because of its location and proximity to nature, the complex attracts those tourists who value peace, quietness and comfort.
The total number of apartments in the complex is 317, where their size varies from 25 to 276 sq.m. The choice is between studio, one-, two-, three-bedroom and four-bedroom apartments. All have fireplaces and are luxurious. Some apartments come furnished. "Grand Monastery" offers similar accommodation to the 5-star hotels, as it has several dining options and a choice for entertainment, sports and recreation.
Grand Monastery: facilities and services
• 24 hour reception, room service and security
• tavern seating 108 people, offering Bulgarian cuisine, including traditional Rhodope dishes;
• Restaurant with seating 80 people, offering Mediterranean, European and Bulgarian cuisine;
• Piano bar with live music from Bulgaria, Russia and other countries;
• Day and night club;
• Modern spa with Turkish bath, Finnish bath, stone and steam room, massage hall, solarium and sauna, romantic Jacuzzi for two, recreation rooms, locker rooms and showers;
• Indoor swimming pool with size 8/20 m and dressing rooms
• Hairdresser’s saloon and cosmetics cabinet
• Fitness hall
• Several stores
• Ski and snowboard storage area
• Bowling with 3 tracks
• Outdoor parking for 60 cars
• The complex is suitable for business meetings, conferences and seminars, and has corporate offices, a conference hall with 104 seats and room interenet.
Why buy an apartment in Grand Monastery
• Location in the center of Pamporovo, in "Karamandzha" area at 1680 m above sea level, near the ski slopes and just 30 m from the lift to Snejanka tower.
• Unique architecture, good layout and many extras.
• Spacious apartments of different size and layout suitable for family vacations.
• High quality, luxury building with excellent materials.
• Options for furniture, maintenance and rental of the properties on a hotel basis.
• Construction company with an impeccable reputation and numerous operating within complexes with apartments.
More information about Grand Monastery :
- Prices and availability
- Technical specification
- Property features
- Complex features
- Area features
- Property management
- Renting out
- Plan of the construction
- Download the brochure
- Site plan
Reference number: Grand Monastery - 29768
This property is in: Grand Monastery
Send an enquiry about this property
€ 12,950 - € 173,040
500 €/m2 - 1,600 €/m2
Sizes of units: 25.90 m2 - 115.36 m2
Agency commission due
Upon purchase there are additional costs
Important: Terms of payments
Send me an enquiry
Property insurance by
We can help you get a
- Furnishing and interior design by FURNISH.BG
- Boutique construction & refurbishment by CHOBANOV & STOYANOV
- Management and maintenance of the property with PROPERTYMANAGEMENT.BG
- Renting out to tourists with APARTMENTSBULGARIA.BG
- Holiday in Bulgaria with VISITBULGARIA.NET
- Removal services with Moving.BG